Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

World Cup of FSA - 2016/2017 (FPL)

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

jimmii wrote: »
    Horrible week coming up for Belgium lots 3 red flags and other than King Kaku the rest have pretty nasty looking fixtures.
    Hey you?! The guy is on 1000 points already and whines about a single GW of tough fixtures :P :pac: =>...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

iroced wrote: »
    Hey you?! The guy is on 1000 points already and whines about a single GW of tough fixtures :P :pac: =>...

Its not gone do badly tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Its not gone do badly tonight!
    jiiiiiimmii !
    jimmii !
    jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmii !
    jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmii !!!
    ergh... ergh....
    jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihihihimmii...

Lukaku & Benteke scored

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh....

Morricone iconic music

Hey jimmmmmmmmm ?!?!?!?!!!!
    Youuuuuuuuuuuu know what you aaaaaaaaaaaaaaare ???!!!
    Just a dirty son of a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.................................

Morricone iconic music

:pac:

I think I might have broken iroced sorry everyone.

So much for the poor fixtures OR is 17k now wtf! New rule of fpl just pick a load of Belgians it doesn't even matter which ones!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

So much for the poor fixtures OR is 17k now wtf! New rule of fpl just pick a load of Belgians it doesn't even matter which ones!

I'm doing a lot worse and I have almost the exact same team as you! Forgetting to captain KDB in his big week cost me hugely.

I'm doing a lot worse and I have almost the exact same team as you! Forgetting to captain KDB in his big week cost me hugely.

With it being Belgium they'll surly blow it at some point! South America would still be big favourites imo Chadli isn't going to keep on picking up points like he has so far and Spurs will presumably start conceding soon.

Top 10k be like :cool:

I've got £2.5m in the bank if anyone needs any cash too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,173 ✭✭✭Dearg81

jimmii wrote:
    I've got £2.5m in the bank if anyone needs any cash too

jimmii wrote:
    Top 10k be like

Could be a lot better if they ever learn how to take penos!

• Advertisement

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Could be a lot better if they ever learn how to take penos!

Yeh don't even want to know where I would be if they had gone in!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

If only the underdog Celtic Nations had an equally plucky underdog hero to lead them to glory within the fixed 15 man squad for the season......

So can we use our second wildcard now? And are the other chips allowed to be used?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,058 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

The Africans are well and truly banjo'd this month

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭hurlingman97

Are we allowed use our wildcards now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I believe so. I have anyway - I made three changes!

• Advertisement

Might as well wildcard away, think it was the plan back in August anyway.

It was probably a bad idea to curtail transfers and include so many teams meaning that some teams had no transfers to make :pac:

Lessons learnt for next year if we decide to continue it...

I'm in a tricky spot wish the deadline was the end of next month!

Might as well wildcard away, think it was the plan back in August anyway.

It was probably a bad idea to curtail transfers and include so many teams meaning that some teams had no transfers to make :pac:

Lessons learnt for next year if we decide to continue it...

The other chips are allowed too right?

The other chips are allowed too right?

I think they always were? Might as well use them away whenever.

I've finally passed out Jimmii's Belgians thanks to Kane.

• Advertisement

I've finally passed out Jimmii's Belgians thanks to Kane.

Fair play! I bet you're regretting not using the triple captain chip on him now. ;)

Fair play! I bet you're regretting not using the triple captain chip on him now?

I didn't know that we could use them tbh until I read the previous comments today. I'll wait to see who has double game weeks I guess. Sterling could be a good option this week.

It looks like it's between myself and jimmii for the World Cup of FSA title. Who's gonna win the Battle of Belgium? :cool:

It looks like it's between myself and jimmii for the World Cup of FSA title. Who's gonna win the Battle of Belgium? :cool:

My defence this week was ridiculous this week but I think GKs got 7 and two 6s and two 8s from defenders just wish I could play the buggers! And that's just a couple of weeks after the back 4 chipped in with 34!

We're lucky south America aren't in touch going into the doubles!

My defence this week was ridiculous this week but I think GKs got 7 and two 6s and two 8s from defenders just wish I could play the buggers! And that's just a couple of weeks after the back 4 chipped in with 34!

We're lucky south America aren't in touch going into the doubles!

You shoulda played Bench Boost. :D

Fat Sams 3 Loins aren't giving up, bench boost this week and triple captain Kane next week!

The Belgian show for City again today. Good to finally pick up some points from Kompany!

jimmii wrote:
    The Belgian show for City again today. Good to finally pick up some points from Kompany!

The Belgians are looking good. Hazard double next week makes it difficult to catch you lads.

The Belgians are looking good. Hazard double next week makes it difficult to catch you lads.

That Kompany/KDB show the other day certainly kept us ticking over. Spurs might all get behind getting Kane as many chances as possible so at least he can go for top scorer so he could still rack up a monster score.

Advertisement