Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Preseason, European Cups, Domestic Cups and Internationals Thread 2016/17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,550 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Are people staying away from Kane because of his poor start last season or his poor performances in the Euros or both?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Trippier, Davies, Janssen Lloris and Winks come in for second half.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Are people staying away from Kane because of his poor start last season or his poor performances in the Euros or both?

I have bad memories of having him from the start last season and holding for five straight blanks including a captain fail. There's also no room at the inn for him with Kubra

Alli (Janssen)

Kane (Lamela) 4-1 after 57mins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

I did not know lamela was only 7 ml.............INTERESTING

km79 wrote: »
    I did not know lamela was only 7 ml.............INTERESTING

Have him atm, but I'm not on Kubra (I just knicked that term from Ziegler!)

Janssen (Alli) 65th minute
    Inter brought on 4 subs on the hour mark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

ElTel wrote:
    Have him atm, but I'm not on Kubra (I just knicked that term from Ziegler!)

You going with Kane too Eltel?
    I've had Lamela for a while now but considering a double up

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

another assist for Lamela

• Advertisement

spock. wrote: »
    You going with Kane too Eltel?
    I've had Lamela for a while now but considering a double up

The only double up I was thinking of was Silva/Nolito with Kun but the qualifying CL is putting me off. I just don't know yet!! If I can't find a 4.5M I'm happy with I'll go with strong Fr8 with a bit of money itb so Kane is an unlikely pick for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

I have bad memories of having him from the start last season and holding for five straight blanks including a captain fail. There's also no room at the inn for him with Kubra

Oh please God no!! Don't let this take off :(

It's worse than BUIB!!

Benimar wrote: »
    Oh please God no!! Don't let this take off :(

It's worse than BUIB!!

how about Zlun? :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Arsenal v Viking:

Ospina, Bielik, Gabriel, Debuchy, Gibbs, Coquelin, Elneny, Ox, Cazorla, Campbell, Walcott.

F1ngers wrote: »
    Arsenal v Viking:

Ospina, Bielik, Gabriel, Debuchy, Gibbs, Coquelin, Elneny, Ox, Cazorla, Campbell, Walcott.

Sanchez and Ramsey not on bench, so will presumably be involved on Sunday against Man City

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Boyd on bench for Burnley tonight for those sentimental people that may have him. Full strength team gudmundsson starts ahead of Boyd. Vokes starts up front with gray. Mee and lowton the two 4.5 defenders and marney a 4.5 mid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Same, won't be starting with Kane, but Alli and Lamela are looking like very tempting options

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Thing is Lamela looked great in preseason last year and I remember the exact same conversations about him. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Spurs fixtures aren't too bad. I'm not toying with Ibrahimovic to Kane to let me upgrade to Hazard...

I'm not convinced United are gonna be this attacking force.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

My dgw hero kone with a goal for sunderland

• Advertisement

Kone scored for Sunderland, Lens assist

Kone scored for Sunderland, Lens assist

Haha had LITERALLY just added him to my team

km79 wrote: »
    Haha had LITERALLY just added him to my team

Been in my side for a while in a two way rotation with Friend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

FHFC wrote: »
    Thing is Lamela looked great in preseason last year and I remember the exact same conversations about him. :)

I remember that, he's not the most reliable, would definitely be a bit of a punt.
    His price is tempting though and that might free up 1 or 1.5m that could be spent somewhere else.

Cazorla pen saved

Been in my side for a while in a two way rotation with Friend

haha that's who he has ended up with in mine :D
    I'm getting closer now having looked at rotations etc but the midfield is proving tricky!
    can't decide of having hazard at 10 ml is with it.
    alli may well score as well first few weeks for example and give me tadic instead of redmond

• Registered Users Posts: 22,550 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I've Kone in rotation with Jonny Evans. Thought he was more injury prone than he actually is, was surprised to see that he made 30 league appearances last season.

I've Kone in rotation with Jonny Evans. Thought he was more injury prone than he actually is, was surprised to see that he made 30 league appearances last season.

http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/players/2504/jonny_evans_injury.html

Having owned him a lot last season, I can say it was pretty annoying. A few of those were knocks that didn't even lead him to miss a match, but he was flagged.

Cazorla (Walcott)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Boyd on bench for Burnley tonight for those sentimental people that may have him. Full strength team gudmundsson starts ahead of Boyd. Vokes starts up front with gray. Mee and lowton the two 4.5 defenders and marney a 4.5 mid.

Where will Flanagan fit in to that team? I can't see him moving to be on the bench, he needs games to save his Liverpool career.

Advertisement