Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lidl - 4 Franziskaner for €6

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭kenyard

Tried nutgrove and marlay park and neither had any also.

Ended up going to O'Brien's nutgrove were they have them for 1.95 a bottle which is cheaper than lidls normal price. Might end up taking the business there in future with lidls carry on Here

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭bergipau

None in Portlaoise either.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

kenyard wrote: »
    Tried nutgrove and marlay park and neither had any also.

Ended up going to O'Brien's nutgrove were they have them for 1.95 a bottle which is cheaper than lidls normal price. Might end up taking the business there in future with lidls carry on Here

How much are they normally?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Hogzy wrote: »
    How much are they normally?

€1.99

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭rustledjimmies

None in Greenhills, D12. Just an empty spot and a €1.99 price. No special in evidence. Has anyone actually picked these up?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Picked up a box in one of the Tralee stores yesterday. There were two boxes on the shelf.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭duffysfarm

None in my local today either. Was loads on Tuesday....

• Moderators Posts: 6,851 ✭✭✭Spocker

Plenty in Waterford (Cork Road) this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 81,122 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Stock levels seems very low lately when offer is on, I also hate it when the boxes have been all cut opened, makes it harder to load a few boxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭kenyard

Stock levels seems very low lately when offer is on, I also hate it when the boxes have been all cut opened, makes it harder to load a few boxes.

Ppl taking a few is why there is so little.
    But I can't blame you. And there's only 12 bottles In a box too.
    Demand seems to have gone up too probably with lockdown too. Easy to justify spending 2 quid on one instead of 6 quid in a pub since they're not open.

Update from yesterday evening:
    2 bottles only in rathfarnham
    3 bottles only in nutgrove.
    Asked staff in nutgrove and then went and checked but all gone. Said they had 4 boxes that morning but someone must have taken them.
    I was fairly pissed that someone hadn't taken them in 4s and the 3 was basically a buy 3 don't get a 4th free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,729 ✭✭✭degsie

'tis back...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Firblog

Bought a case yesterday.. :rolleyes:

No fkn way and the mot going away for the weekend!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

No fkn way and the mot going away for the weekend!!!!

Someone up there likes you!

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭revz

degsie wrote: »
    'tis back...

Just bought a crate in Lidl Finglas - full price. Not anywhere in this weeks magazine either. Maybe a week early?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,729 ✭✭✭degsie

revz wrote: »
    Just bought a crate in Lidl Finglas - full price. Not anywhere in this weeks magazine either. Maybe a week early?

Lidl Leixlip had them yesterday, maybe a bit early

Full price in Tallaght too so doesn't seem to have started yet. At least there's stock thus time

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭kaltz

Lidl Mullingar had the sign up but they scanned for the full price. When I queried it, I was told that they weren't 4 for 6 but I pointed to the sign and they honoured the price. Took the sign down straight away though.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

kaltz wrote: »
    Lidl Mullingar had the sign up but they scanned for the full price. When I queried it, I was told that they weren't 4 for 6 but I pointed to the sign and they honoured the price. Took the sign down straight away though.

When is it from/to?

Full price this eve in Ballybofey

• Advertisement

Got some on offer in Alicante today, half price special... 65c per bottle, and I'm here for 2 weeks 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

None to be found in any lidl local to me? Anyone see any recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Larry Bee

They had them in Wexford last week, but none the week before. Sometimes they just go out of stock.

I haven't seen them on sale in a long time though - maybe due to minimum alcohol pricing?

John

Ive never not seen them in shops in Dublin or north Wicklow, still €1.99 too

Advertisement