Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2016/17 Premier League Injuries & Suspensions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,710 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

From Spurs forum
    Mauricio confirms that Harry Kane, Mousa Dembele, Eric Dier, Danny Rose and Moussa Sissoko have not travelled to Moscow because of injury.

Son and Lamela both set to start CL match tomorrow, increasing their chances of been rested/rotated next weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

From Spurs forum

Son and Lamela both set to start CL match tomorrow, increasing their chances of been rested/rotated next weekend.

PL game is on Sunday so plenty time to recover. I expect Spurs to field their strongest available side for what's a crucial game vs Man City

• Registered Users Posts: 10,514 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

manual_man wrote: »
    PL game is on Sunday so plenty time to recover. I expect Spurs to field their strongest available side for what's a crucial game vs Man City

True but then begs the question what's their strongest team...

Dinnery saying that Baines is losing his race to be fit for the upcoming match.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Bugger. Thought he'd be fit.

Not sure its worth another hit for Holebas as he is a suspension risk now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,188 ✭✭✭✭km79

Ballshe has city after the break too but I was still planning on keeping him long term and moving Valencia on
    May do Collins to smith now so

Everton have a bit of a mixed bag of fixtures after City. I think I'll cut my loses next GW with my FT rather than take a hit.

Everton have a bit of a mixed bag of fixtures after City. I think I'll cut my loses next GW with my FT rather than take a hit.

Yeah he hasn't seemed to be getting forward as much as before. Mirallas taking his set pieces too.

I think its gonna be back to cheap defence. Probably all 4.5 and maybe Soares in a few weeks when Sotons fixtures ease up.

FHFC wrote: »
    Yeah he hasn't seemed to be getting forward as much as before. Mirallas taking his set pieces too.

I think its gonna be back to cheap defence. Probably all 4.5 and maybe Soares in a few weeks when Sotons fixtures ease up.

After this GW I think both Hull and Stoke have better fixtures at the cheaper end of the scale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Ah feck. Looks like Diomande is getting a run out for me

• Advertisement

After this GW I think both Hull and Stoke have better fixtures at the cheaper end of the scale.

I'm not as confident in Holebas (card magnet) or Watford after last night so Hull may be an option. Already gone for Stoke.

I can play Amat this week and assess it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

ye im going back to my roots. Cheap rotating defence all the way. Have to say I played my wildcard way too early this year and didnt stick to my beliefs. Ive already -4 the two gws since my wildcard and will more than likely do it for the next two gws also.

ye im going back to my roots. Cheap rotating defence all the way. Have to say I played my wildcard way too early this year and didnt stick to my beliefs. Ive already -4 the two gws since my wildcard and will more than likely do it for the next two gws also.

I'm kinda disgusted as I started off cheap and even skimped by going with no United defence. Got murdered for it the first 3 weeks. Got Valencia in and not a sign of a cs since.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I'm kinda disgusted as I started off cheap and even skimped by going with no United defence. Got murdered for it the first 3 weeks. Got Valencia in and not a sign of a cs since.

I started off without haz IBRA and utd defence .

• Registered Users Posts: 9,666 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Baines could be toast so :pac::pac::pac:

Trying to bank this week - Baines being out is annoying alright but have A.Smith and Amat to come in so not going to panic just yet

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Manchester City ‏@ManCity 19m19 minutes ago
    Pep: @DeBruyneKev is not a big injury. In 2 and a half/3 weeks maybe he will be ready. #mcfc

Might only be one GW then with international break

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Doubt it'll effect many but januzaj ruled out for 6 weeks.

Dejan Lovren will return to the Liverpool squad this weekend after overcoming the virus which kept him out of the win over Hull. #LFC

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Doubt it'll effect many but januzaj ruled out for 6 weeks.

Have him in my Belgium team for the FSA World Cup. S'alright though, I've got players to sub in for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Shaw missing from training today.

• Advertisement

Any news on Baines?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,188 ✭✭✭✭km79

Any news on Baines?
    Press conference is 2pm but he wasn't training yday :(
    Any word on Collins and whether he was dropped or injured last weekend
    Wasn't even in squad so assumed he was ill/injured

km79 wrote: »
    Press conference is 2pm but he wasn't training yday :(
    Any word on Collins and whether he was dropped or injured last weekend
    Wasn't even in squad so assumed he was ill/injured

Don't know about Collins - not an owner myself - maybe Hammers presser will shed some light. Could really do with Baines playing tho, don't want to see Amat in my XI for a second week running

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Don't know about Collins - not an owner myself - maybe Hammers presser will shed some light. Could really do with Baines playing tho, don't want to see Amat in my XI for a second week running

Amat has been a mainstay in my defence for about 3or4 Gw's now, shows you how much I fcuked up with my GW3 wildcard!

Amat has been a mainstay in my defence for about 3or4 Gw's now, shows you how much I fcuked up with my GW3 wildcard!

Yeah likewise i've been stuck with Amat, as well as Wilson who's yet to play a minute for Bournemouth :rolleyes: I need to get another playing cheapie in there for extra cover

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Yeah likewise i've been stuck with Amat, as well as Wilson who's yet to play a minute for Bournemouth :rolleyes: I need to get another playing cheapie in there for extra cover

Snap with Wilson and I'll add Donald Love into the mix and Olsson (WBA) to complete the absolute horlicks I made of it! Luckily for us nobody is keeping clean sheets so we've not been overly punished!

Snap with Wilson and I'll add Donald Love into the mix and Olsson (WBA) to complete the absolute horlicks I made of it! Luckily for us nobody is keeping clean sheets so we've not been overly punished!

This is true :p P.S. i had Love too!! :pac: Managed to swiftly boot him out since

• Registered Users Posts: 13,351 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Amat, Stones and Ibra my only survivors since GW1. Have a feeling Stones out will be my next transfer

Koeman confirms Leighton Baines "will not be risked" in Fridays' game vs Palace. #EFC

Lukaku is managing an ongoing toe injury 'still painful' but he will start tomorrow. #EFC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Koeman confirms Leighton Baines "will not be risked" in Fridays' game vs Palace. #EFC

Lukaku is managing an ongoing toe injury 'still painful' but he will start tomorrow. #EFC

FFS. All out attack now firmly on the agenda.

Advertisement