Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2016/17 Premier League Injuries & Suspensions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

Silva out for tomorrow according to Pep, not a serious injury though.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,018 ✭✭✭✭CSF

patmac wrote: »
    Silva out for tomorrow according to Pep, not a serious injury though.

Increases the chances of a Sterling start anyway, although Sane is probably the biggest competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭smokingman

Any news on Kane lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

smokingman wrote: »
    Any news on Kane lads?

Says Spurs will assess it tomorrow. Be extremely surprised if he's not out for a while though

CSF wrote: »
    Increases the chances of a Sterling start anyway, although Sane is probably the biggest competition.

I reckon Sane/Navas on the wings, Yaya i reckon might play as well, and other fringe players. With Nolito suspended i fancy Sterling to be rested, and likewise KDB to be rested with Silva out. Maybe one or both will be on the bench but i'll be surprised if either start

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,018 ✭✭✭✭CSF

manual_man wrote: »
    I reckon Sane/Navas on the wings, Yaya i reckon might play as well, and other fringe players. With Nolito suspended i fancy Sterling to be rested, and likewise KDB to be rested with Silva out. Maybe one or both will be on the bench but i'll be surprised if either start

Are you talking league cup here yeah?

CSF wrote: »
    Are you talking league cup here yeah?

Yep

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Kane out for a while could interest me in Janssen. Seems more of a Memphis/RvW than Suarez/Pelle Dutch import so far though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Kane out for a while could interest me in Janssen. Seems more of a Memphis/RvW than Suarez/Pelle Dutch import so far though

I was thinking who's RvW but i guess it must be Van Wolfswinkle! Forgot about him momentarily, also tut tut bracketing King Luis with BUIB!

I was thinking who's RvW but i guess it must be Van Wolfswinkle! Forgot about him momentarily, also tut tut bracketing King Luis with BUIB!

I have a lot of dislike for BUIB for ruining my amazing 1st half of the 14/15 season, but I have to begrudgingly respect his streaky points hauls in FPL. Couldn't think of another recent Dutch player to be widely picked off the top of my head

• Advertisement

RVdV what a fantasy player he was for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

RVdV what a fantasy player he was for a while

Cost me an entire league when he tore it up in a DGW. Rival had him captained. I'll never forgive him.

on the latest team news…
    Everyone came out of the Hull game well. Giroud is still not available - we will see at the end of the week if he can join in [ahead of the Chelsea match].
    on Gabriel…
    He has a chance to play against Forest.
    on Carl Jenkinson…
    He is improving, he is not quite back in full training yet.
    on Aaron Ramsey…
    He is still out - I don’t think he will be ready for the weekend either.

Read more at http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20160919/team-news-giroud-gabriel-and-jenkinson#qM8XuikyERUktIBX.99

Everton ‏@Everton 1m1 minute ago
    Ronald Koeman confirms @RomeluLukaku9 will miss the game against @NorwichCityFC because of a toe injury.

Phil Medlicott ‏@pgmedlicott 4m4 minutes ago
    RK sats Lukaku will not play on Tue while he rests his injured toe, but should be available for the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Not surprised he injured his toe with the wallop he gave the ball for his goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Everton ‏@Everton 1m1 minute ago
    Ronald Koeman confirms @RomeluLukaku9 will miss the game against @NorwichCityFC because of a toe injury.

Phil Medlicott ‏@pgmedlicott 4m4 minutes ago
    RK sats Lukaku will not play on Tue while he rests his injured toe, but should be available for the weekend.

It's that word that's annoying me! Should is not good enough Ronald, he will or he won't, simple as that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,293 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

It's that word that's annoying me! Should is not good enough Ronald, he will or he won't, simple as that.

It's only monday!

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/37408252

Shaw set to have scan on a long-standing groin injury

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Who or what is BUIB?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Who or what is was :p BUIB?
    Graziano Pellè.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Who or what is BUIB?

Big Useless Italian Bastard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

Who or what is BUIB?
    iroced wrote: »
    Graziano Pellè.

Picking him was a bit like doing this when someone had lit the fuse in the rain.

P5W5h7R.jpg

You took your chances ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

EEK!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

and there was me thinking it was Big UGLY Italian Bastard

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

and there was me thinking it was Big UGLY Italian Bastard

Have you seen the man? He's a ride (no homo).

Was Stones dropped or injured at the weekend ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭siblers

He played 40 or so minutes so he was dropped/rested. Only came on because Ottamendi was on the verge of a second yellow.

wonski wrote: »
    Aguero on his way up and Negredo possibly going down tonight means I need to make my transfers early.

Very "casual" approach and very risky, but have no choice. This is -8 we are talking about.

Am I mad?

Give the exact details of the -8

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Give the exact details of the -8

Edit: I moved the post to the transfers thread.

Advertisement