Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fantasy Football 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭gocall01

manafana wrote: »
    is their any appetite to setup an auction draft league with boards members?

Interested depending on what site it was being run and format used?

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Diarmuid1995

I'll take a spot in division 8 if there's enough players.

I am up for this if there are places left.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Hi all,

The boards keeper league has 3 vacancies this year due to inactives and a member leaving after the season.

Please post in the following thread if you would like to join http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056426330&page=31

It's a competitive active league. Each team gets 4 keepers max.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Thanks, 3 more required to go ahead with division 8. Also one of you will need to act as GM for the season.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

One spot remaining for keeper league now

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭astonvanilla

sorry to be late to the party, i'd take a spot in any league (keeper or otherwise) if available. i'm already commish to another league so won't have time to GM another one.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I can add you to division 8 (standard league, but we will need a few more to go ahead with it). If you also want to play in the keepr league can you post in the thread below:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...426330&page=31

If you only want to play in one of them can youl et us know which one you prefer?

adrian522 wrote: »
    I can add you to division 8 (standard league, but we will need a few more to go ahead with it). If you also want to play in the keepr league can you post in the thread below:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...426330&page=31

If you only want to play in one of them can youl et us know which one you prefer?

thanks, i posted in the keeper league because i didn't know if there was enough spots left in the redraft. i'd prefer redraft so will delete my post in the keeper thread. thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭gocall01

I'm in league 7 I think.
    Is there are separate thread set up for it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

gocall01 wrote:
    I'm in league 7 I think. Is there are separate thread set up for it?

Hi g
    There's a separate thread for division 7
    We can discuss all things fantasy over there in the run up to the draft and thereafter

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Chonaic17

Are there any spaces available in any leagues? One of mine fell through and looking to play another.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

i'll setup a separate thread for an auction league

Chonaic17 wrote: »
    Are there any spaces available in any leagues? One of mine fell through and looking to play another.

I'll add you to the list, we may need one of 2 more before we can confirm that there are enough numbers for another division.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭dropping_bombs

If there is space I'd like to get into the boards ff leagues please?

I'll add you to the list, we may need one or 2 more to have another division but I'd imagine we should be ok on that score.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭randomCluster

hello. i'd like to sign up pls.

hello. i'd like to sign up pls.

Cool. That's 8 so we will go ahead with another division. Who wants to be GM?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭bobo the clown

Any space for another

Yes, but we will need another person to keep the numbers even (we can't play with an odd number of teams) so once one more person joins, I'll add both of you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭dropping_bombs

adrian522 wrote: »
    Cool. That's 8 so we will go ahead with another division. Who wants to be GM?

What would being GM entail?

Well, creating a league on NFL.com, ensure the settings are correct ('ll send these by PM), get everyone signed up (you will need their email addresses), organise a poll to decide on a draft date and time, enter the fixtures.

Once that is done not much else, just make sure that everyone is active and setting a lineup each week.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Ju_Ju

Everyone wants to play Fantasy Football..... nobody wants to be a GM!

I've never even played fantasy before, so I'd prefer to get the feel for how the whole thing works before making an ass out of things as a GM.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭randomCluster

I'll set it up. If someone could send me on a link to scoring and play offs used by boards. Preferably I'd like 12 teams, one division, 6 in play offs, 1st+2nd get a bye, with the final in week 16. Pm me to register interest. Draft this Monday at 10.30pm. Std scoring.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭billr67

Thanks GM I've PM'd you my email address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭TOss Sweep

I'll set it up. If someone could send me on a link to scoring and play offs used by boards. Preferably I'd like 12 teams, one division, 6 in play offs, 1st+2nd get a bye, with the final in week 16. Pm me to register interest. Draft this Monday at 10.30pm. Std scoring.

If this is a boards league it needs to follow the same rules as every other league.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭TOss Sweep

Reminder of League settings:

azas6u.jpg

2v96xz4.jpg

Is it not only 8 people that registered interest for division 8 (me included in that). Think there's also to be a poll to see when people are available for drafting.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

Yeah 10.30pm draft does not suit me!

• Advertisement

There is a thread for division 8 can you use that to organise a poll to decide on a draft date. As mentioned you will need to use the standard settings mentioned above.

Can you create the league and pm the participants to get email addresses and send invites.

Also the draft needs to be after the last preseason game, so from Friday onwards.

Advertisement