Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Fight Night: dos Anjos v Alvarez & Duffy v Clarke

Options
  • 01-07-2016 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

824bd5efe1d727b32675c75c3eca8470.png

Date: Thursday 7th July
    Times: Fight Pass Prelims (11:30pm, Fight Pass), Main Card (3am, Fight Pass)
    Venue: Las Vegas
    Odds: dos Anjos (2/7) v Alvarez (7/2) & Duffy (3/10) v Clarke (3/1)

What time will Joe Duffy's fight be on?
    Duffy is the first fight on the main card, so will be fighting at 3am.

How can I watch this fight?
    The fight is only available via Fight Pass. If you haven't subscribed before, you can get a 30 day free trial here.. Just remember to unsubscribe if you don't want to keep the subscription. If you've used your free trial and are not a member, you'll need to take out a months subscription which costs €7.99.

Who Will Win These Fights? (Please Select Two Options Only) 91 votes

dos Anjos via KO/TKO
    0%
    dos Anjos via Submission
    24%
    weemcdevil_seedslicus ricusmailburnernmg_iresmilerfZero-Coolbennyl10riceroTinieJR6finglashoopArrow in the Kneestephenl15adcakesakelly02Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga BungoTommy Kelly11214Subcomandante Marcos 22 votes
    dos Anjos via Decision
    4%
    KJxtal191Wrongway1985jousting with chairs 4 votes
    Alvarez via KO/TKO
    18%
    califanoMellorHokiEuskalHerriaDeppjmx009Useful.IdiotmartinbeshrewdnessASOTseiphildarcedmartyos121nocoverartfitzparkerTimRigginslougal88 17 votes
    Alvarez via Submission
    2%
    shocksyChiarrai19 2 votes
    Alvarez via Decision
    0%
    Duffy via KO/TKO
    4%
    mdwexfordJohn_D80Easy Rodloudnoises89 4 votes
    Duffy via Submission
    24%
    weemcdKJnmg_irextal191HokiEuskalHerriaDeppshocksyUseful.IdiotmartinbeshrewdnessseiphilJR6martyos121Easy RodArrow in the Kneestephenl15Wrongway1985akelly02loudnoises89 22 votes
    Duffy via Decision
    15%
    mdwexfordcalifanoevil_seedMellorZero-Coolbennyl10riceroTinieJohn_D80adcakesfitzparkerWhelo79lougal88Chiarrai19 14 votes
    Clarke via KO/TKO
    5%
    mailburnersmilerfTangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungojousting with chairs11214 5 votes
    Clarke via Submission
    0%
    Clarke via Decision
    1%
    Chiarrai19 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Be weird having a card on a Thursday

Looks to be a better card than the TUF Finale, pity it's not on the Friday, be tough to do 3 nights in a row

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Be weird having a card on a Thursday

Looks to be a better card than the TUF Finale, pity it's not on the Friday, be tough to do 3 nights in a row

There's a card (McDonald v Lineker) on the Wednesday night of the following week. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Paully D wrote: »
    There's a card (McDonald v Lineker) on the Wednesday night of the following week. :eek:

They're asking for nobody to watch with this much saturation

Well so long as RDA wins I don't mind how many cards there is, need to see him v McGregor for the title some day

They're asking for nobody to watch with this much saturation

Well so long as RDA wins I don't mind how many cards there is, need to see him v McGregor for the title some day

Speak for yourself, I am looking forward to all these fights and fight nights :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Speak for yourself, I am looking forward to all these fights and fight nights :D

35 fights over 3 nights is a lot of action my man. I hope I'm not fight fatigued come Saturday.

• Advertisement

That_Guy wrote: »
    35 fights over 3 nights is a lot of action my man. I hope I'm not fight fatigued come Saturday.

It is a lot of action but by the time it start it will be nearly 3 weeks since last event and I am dying for some fun :D

I am looking forward to the fights on Friday more than Thursday but I will try catch all 3 nights live :D

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭nmg_ire

Duffy via Submission
    Serious lineup for the 3rd tier fight of the week.
    Just goes to show that '200' means so much to them.
    Hope Duffy can come up with the goods and Nelson delivers one of his bombs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

Duffy via Submission
    Can see RDA winning this, possibly by TKO but more likely by decision as It seems Alvarez loves a good 5 round war. Hopefully he does so it can set up a rematch with Khabib.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Duffy via Submission
    Listening to Joe Rogan experience live, he said there will be a fight companion tommorow with Joey Diaz. Another addition to a good fight card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

Duffy via Submission
    Weighin's posted on UFC Youtube.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭KJ

Duffy via Submission
    The main card is on BT Sport 2 for anybody without Fight Pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Fights fights fights!!!

I've taken tomorrow off work and everything so I can stay up and watch this. Make it a bumper fight weekend! Stoked :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

UFC's US site makes it look like Mike Pyle is opening up the main card. Odd.

GU5Jv3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,374 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Duffy via Submission
    Can't believe this is on BT, that's a great bit of news since I can't be arsed spending an extra €8 a month or whatever it is on FP. Seems to be just the main card that's on BT but Duffy has made the main and there's very little quality on the prelims so not too bad all things considered. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

Duffy via Submission
    Looking forward to this tonight, not a bad card at all for a Thursday night fightpass event.

The closer it gets the more of a chance I think Alvarez has of causing the upset, I don't think it's as lopsided as the odds suggest anyway.

:D Day number 1 in what will be a few days of packed action. Can't wait to see Duffy fight tonight and get back on track after his last loss, Nelson normally is exciting to watch and then a title fight to top the night off :D and that is only day 1. :cool::cool:

Not sure when to start drinking tonight when watching this, the football is on at half 7 but I don't think I'll make it from half 7 till 5am or later. Decisions, decisions :pac:

Duffy via Submission
    1 hour and 10 minutes until go time lads. Whoop.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,374 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Duffy via Submission
    I see someone in the poll is a bit indecisive. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Alvarez via KO/TKO
    Lovely 9am start tomorrow, so il catch the first couple of fights.

ASOT wrote: »
    Lovely 9am start tomorrow, so il catch the first couple of fights.

6:30am for me :mad::(

I'll catch the main event and Duffy's fight before I leave.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭jmx009

Alvarez via KO/TKO
    Joe Rogan mentioned in his podcast that Eddie seemed to have overtrained for this fight. Ariel Helwani mentioned about it yesterday at the press conference too. If that is true, it would be interesting to see if that is going to be a factor later on in the fight.

I think Eddie is a gritty fighter but i am going to give this fight to Raphael.

Alvarez via KO/TKO
    Paully D wrote: »
    6:30am for me :mad::(

I'll catch the main event and Duffy's fight before I leave.

Been doing overtime and 6 day weeks the last month I'm absolutely wrecked these days, doubt I'll even stay up for long, thank God I'm finished from Saturday so I'll enjoy 200 in peace! I'll catch the main card on the bus to work though,got to love fight pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Will this be on fight pass in the morning? At 7ish like

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

Duffy via Submission
    Rogan is doing a fight companion for this tonight.

D.Q wrote: »
    Will this be on fight pass in the morning? At 7ish like

Yep. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

martyos121 wrote: »
    Can't believe this is on BT, that's a great bit of news since I can't be arsed spending an extra €8 a month or whatever it is on FP. Seems to be just the main card that's on BT but Duffy has made the main and there's very little quality on the prelims so not too bad all things considered. :)

Crap, it's on BT? I just signed up for a free week on my latest new credit card....what a waste :(

Alvarez via KO/TKO
    The new fight pass is quality with the live stats etc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,353 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Duffy via Submission
    Awful fight to start the marathon :(

Duffy via Submission
    I do like an anaconda choke.

• Advertisement

Alvarez via KO/TKO
    Awful fight to start the marathon :(

Had potential but the Luiqu wants to play it safe.

Advertisement