Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Deezer Premium+ for 3 months (3 customers)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

I was thinking of waiting until my 3 months spotify was up before signing up, but read the T&Cs.

Offer is available to Three Ireland customers who have never benefited from any Deezer free trial or special offer and who are not current subscribers to Deezer Premium+. You will not be charged for the first 6 months. At the end of 6 months, the standard rate of €9.99 per month will be changed to your Three monthly bill or deducted from your Pay As You Go balance. You may cancel your subscription at any time. Offer ends 23:59pm on 14 August 2016. Offer cannot be combined and is valid once only.

I was thinking of waiting until my 3 months spotify was up before signing up, but read the T&Cs.

Offer is available to Three Ireland customers who have never benefited from any Deezer free trial or special offer and who are not current subscribers to Deezer Premium+. You will not be charged for the first 6 months. At the end of 6 months, the standard rate of €9.99 per month will be changed to your Three monthly bill or deducted from your Pay As You Go balance. You may cancel your subscription at any time. Offer ends 23:59pm on 14 August 2016. Offer cannot be combined and is valid once only.

BUMP, offer ends midnight tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Anyone get a message back when you text STOP to cancel subscription? I didn't get anything back to confirm cancellation just wondering if that is normal?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

Thanks O.P. was looking for something to spend my credit on as I never use it all. This will do nicely!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Anyone get a message back when you text STOP to cancel subscription? I didn't get anything back to confirm cancellation just wondering if that is normal?

I did, but my daughter who also signed up didn't. You can check in the app - my account - subscription. Mine says February 2017.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

Just remembered to subscribe, thanks op. Looks ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Yes but it did not arrive till the next day.

This was the message I recieved.

FreeMsg: You are now unsubscribed if you have any difficulties please contact customer services on: 01 XXXXXXX

• Registered Users Posts: 46 KildareBlue

Was anyone else here offered three months instead of six?

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Xzen

Was anyone else here offered three months instead of six?

Yep, happened to me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

It went to 3mts after the 6mts, so if you sign up now you only get 3mts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 KildareBlue

The deadline on the website was 11.59pm on 14/08/16 and I signed up well before that. I can't see why it changed to three months in this case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Same here 6 months earlier today about 5pm. Did two other phones and around 11 and they both got 3 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭xabi

Slightly OT, but is there a way in Deezer to list the latest chart music, i.e. Top 10 singles chart.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Expired.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭talking_walnut

Expired.

The 6 month offer has expired but it looks like they're offering 3 months now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭sheroman01

The 6 month offer has expired but it looks like they're offering 3 months now.

Yeah, just signed up now. Can you cancel literally straight away? Will it not cancel your premium service?

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Yeah, just signed up now. Can you cancel literally straight away? Will it not cancel your premium service?

I canceled the six months by texting STOP, got a confirmation text a day later. It is still working.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Xzen

The deadline on the website was 11.59pm on 14/08/16 and I signed up well before that. I can't see why it changed to three months in this case.

Three were no use when I asked, they didn't seem to know there was a promotion. I asked Deezer and they seem to think the promo may have ended early because of time-zone differences. (I signed up at 11:10pm)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

What do you txt the stop to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭05eaftqbrs9jlh

GBX wrote:
    My €1 for 3 months premium is just up with Spotify. I'll give this a try now so, cheers OP
    I couldn't do without my Spotify Playlists. I put so much thought and love into them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,795 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

I couldn't do without my Spotify Playlists. I put so much thought and love into them!

there's a tool for importing Spotify playlists into Deezer:
    http://spotizr.com/

It only does playlists though, not any albums you may have saved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

loyatemu wrote: »
    there's a tool for importing Spotify playlists into Deezer:
    http://spotizr.com/

It only does playlists though, not any albums you may have saved.

This is just what I needed. You sir are a blessing :)

beauf wrote: »
    What do you txt the stop to?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

When I click the link and go to 'start here' its telling me 'the offer isn't available in your country'. Any ideas?

NATLOR wrote: »
    When I click the link and go to 'start here' its telling me 'the offer isn't available in your country'. Any ideas?

Use a different browser

dingding wrote: »
    I canceled the six months by texting STOP, got a confirmation text a day later. It is still working.

It took me 5 mins to get the text back.

Deezer is still working for me...

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

NATLOR wrote: »

Your broadband provider is Virgin Media or Vodafone? You've probably been allocated an IP address that used to be allocated to another country and Deezer thinks you are in that country. Try signing up while connected to another internet provider such as your mobile network.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Quackster wrote: »
    Your broadband provider is Virgin Media or Vodafone? You've probably been allocated an IP address that used to be allocated to another country and Deezer thinks you are in that country. Try signing up while connected to another internet provider such as your mobile network.

That must be it so thanks, I'M on Vodafone Simply broadband and Lyca on my phone who route their internet from the UK so that wont work either! Will try a different provider tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 11,923 ✭✭✭✭GBX

My 6 months is up soon - bumping this for those who also will have to cancel.

Its text STOP to 57843

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

My six months end in a few weeks and I'll be switching to paid spotify. Find deezer over all not worth paying for, the "flow" option is absolute muck and the choices of "stations" or preset playlists are muck.

Advertisement