Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Deezer Premium+ for 3 months (3 customers)

Options
  • 01-07-2016 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭

3 just launched an offer for their customers only, they're offering Deezer Premium+ for free for 6months! It's similar to Spotify and Apple Music.

You can cancel straight away and when the trial ends in 6 months, you won't be charged.

http://www.three.ie/deezer/

[Mod edit: Now 3 Months]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,923 ✭✭✭✭GBX

My €1 for 3 months premium is just up with Spotify. I'll give this a try now so, cheers OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭former total

FYI

**Customers who have already benefitted from a Deezer free trial or who already have a Deezer subscription are not eleigible.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,299 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i tried deezer and didnt find it great went back to spotify but free is free:D

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭selfbuilder1

Thanks OP signed up and enjoying the free music.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭talkto

Wow! Incredible! Thanks!
    FYI

**Customers who have already benefitted from a Deezer free trial or who already have a Deezer subscription are not eleigible.

Just use a different email address.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I wonder if you cancel now do you still get the free 6 months. You usually do with these deals. Does anyone know for sure?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭bromley52

I wonder if you cancel now do you still get the free 6 months. You usually do with these deals. Does anyone know for sure?

Yes you still get the 6 months. Iv had Deezer free for nearly 2 years at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

bromley52 wrote: »
    Yes you still get the 6 months. Iv had Deezer free for nearly 2 years at this stage.

Brilliant, thanks a million!

EDIT : Tried it and confirm that Bromley52 is correct. You can cancel immediately and still get 6 months free without worrying you'll forget to cancel in 6 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭retweet

EDIT : Tried it and confirm that Bromley52 is correct. You can cancel immediately and still get 6 months free without worrying you'll forget to cancel in 6 months.

Just tried that too! Added it to the post! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,833 ✭✭✭s8n

Whats the best way to cancel (and still ensure you keep the 6 months free)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

How much is a three sim card on PAYG these days.

s8n wrote: »
    Whats the best way to cancel (and still ensure you keep the 6 months free)

Google it. There is only one way to cancel.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭corkie

talkto wrote: »
    Wow! Incredible! Thanks!

Just use a different email address.

I had previously had it from a chromecast deal for 3 months, so signed up again with an alternative e-mail.

Also canceled straight away, Subscription expires on 2/01/2017.

Also had to reinstall the app on my phone, had removed it to free up space. Time to remove Spotify now.

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭talking_walnut

So what do I need to do to get this? Pick up a Three sim, register for the deal and then I'm done with the sim?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭djdunny

So what do I need to do to get this? Pick up a Three sim, register for the deal and then I'm done with the sim?

I signed up using my wife's 3 account. Very straight forward process. Only thing to note is that you need to be able to receive a verification code to finish your registration. So make sure you have a phone capable of taking a 3 sim.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

FYI

Yea it says that but I used deezer for 3mts free before and I still got the 6mts free, says in the text I will be billed from the 1/1/2017 .

Also says it works on Tablet, Mobile and Laptop.

Have it working fine with my Sonos around the house in case anyone is wondering. Just add a music service and log into your deezer account.

If anyone is ditching spotify to get the free 6mts, don't bother considering amazon prime music when your looking at different providers as it won't work in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭jeromeof

What are peoples opinion on Deezer? Wondering if its worth the Euro20 needed to get a new three SIM? Can I sign up using someone else's phone and then just install the app on my phone and login on my phone? My current phone is locked to Meteor but I can temporarily borrow a three phone but I wouldn't be able to register using my own phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭talking_walnut

jeromeof wrote: »
    What are peoples opinion on Deezer? Wondering if its worth the Euro20 needed to get a new three SIM?

I used to use it a lot and I'm now on Spotify due to a different offer. I like Deezer and will probably grab a Three sim to get this deal when my Spotify sub runs out. Haven't noticed any difference between the songs in the library and I think I prefer the Deezer app, but that could be just due to using it more.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

What are peoples opinion on Deezer? Wondering if its worth the Euro20 needed to get a new three SIM? Can I sign up using someone else's phone and then just install the app on my phone and login on my phone? My current phone is locked to Meteor but I can temporarily borrow a three phone but I wouldn't be able to register using my own phone.

If you know someone else on Three PAYG, then pick up the new Three SIM at a Carphone Warehouse and the credit you have to buy will be given to you as a voucher code which you can pass on to someone else to use. You don't have to put credit on your new SIM.

If you get the SIM at a Three store, the credit will be loaded on to the SIM when you buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DerMotDev

Step 1: Use this link - three.ie/deezer/

Step 2: Fill in all details

Step 3: Fulfil all the pincode/confirm email bits

Step 4: Keep the sent texts as a proof of purchase (as I had some trouble with the offer not sticking, and those texts helped my credibility).

Job done!

PS...
    Step 5: If you have ANY trouble with this offer at all contact Deezer on their email access (for best results)

Step 5b: For issues with your account not appearing when you try to login to the app- ask Deezer to confirm your details with Boku (the company that look after the payments side of things), as a proof of purchase.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭BBMcQ

Really enjoying this. Only get these services when free!

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Xzen

What are peoples opinion on Deezer?

It's not bad. Sound quality is probably the best around and you can upload your own MP3 (but not FLAC) files for your own use.

However, there are a lot of of albums that are region restricted. Some albums aren't but have tracks removed. The account itself isn't restricted though, so you can just VPN to other countries. They also have a habit of listing tracks as available in your region, then the next day they're gone.

A bit more bothersome that getting music by other illicit means, but worth it while free I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

Is it a Deezer voucher code that you enter into deezer?

Basically I have already an account with Deezer and want to add this free 6 month to my existing account. In the past I have got codes that would add free months onto my account.

Do I have to setup a new Deezer account, cancel that subscription and then apply the code to my existing account?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭corkie

Is it a Deezer voucher code that you enter into deezer?

Basically I have already an account with Deezer and want to add this free 6 month to my existing account. In the past I have got codes that would add free months onto my account.

Do I have to setup a new Deezer account, cancel that subscription and then apply the code to my existing account?

Not for existing users (who have already used another offer). Need to setup a new account with different email.

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭richardw001

Have been trying it for the last week or so.

couple of impressions - versus google music

Firstly looks like only one device can use the account at any time.

Secondly seems to freeze a little bit on android over bluetooth in the car - app still works but even downloaded songs don't play until you shut the app down and start it up again.

Having said that the app and web interfaces are quite nice - and the flow option learns pretty quickly - so you get a lot of new songs you might not necessarily listen to.

Still its worth trying it if yur getting it for free :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Nice Bargain Alert OP,

Just signed up having already availed of the 3 free months of Spotify.

Almost 9 months of free streaming music....sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

bromley52 wrote: »

How?

Where did you get the offers?

How?

Where did you get the offers?
    Iv a note 4 and samsung are constantly offering 3 months for free. New a/c each time of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭eoinfitzokk

boobar wrote: »
    Nice Bargain Alert OP,

Just signed up having already availed of the 3 free months of Spotify.

10 months of free streaming music....sweet.

Me too...
    3 Months Spotify.
    3 Month Google play till March.
    3 Months Deezer for 99 Cents Australian Dollars Till June.
    1 Month of Deezer Trial on the Same Account till July (As I had said that i moved to another streaming service when the survey pops up when you cancel).

Now August is here and I am left with no streaming.....:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Thanks OP, just signed up. Was able to cancel immediately too.

To cancel, just reply with STOP the the number that confirmed your sign up.

Advertisement