Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For the bi members of the forum

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Hooper should be allowed kick Phipps up the hole

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Hooper had the Turnover only for Nigel to let England hang on as long as they liked.

Then Nick Phipps did what he does best.

Worse then Bergamasco.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Fantastic tour for England.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭Digifriendly

What channel is Argentina vs France on?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,650 ✭✭✭Jump_In_Jack

Pleasantly surprised that the 3rd place playoff U20s match between Arg and S Afr is being televised on TG4, rescuing me from having to watch that other sport with the spherical ball, phew!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Out working in the back garden and I hear shouts from about 5 houses around me. Check the tv - Polish goal. Sometimes feels like I'm living in Gdansk!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,483 ✭✭✭swiwi_

Zzippy wrote: »
    Out working in the back garden and I hear shouts from about 5 houses around me. Check the tv - Polish goal. Sometimes feels like I'm living in Gdansk!

Pity we have Shakira. Or is it Shaqiri?

In any case the ol' bicycle kick was a gem.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,195 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Those two goalscorers would be worth a fortune in Scrabble

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Dominant display from a depleted French side away to a first team Argentina, France win 27-0.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭Digifriendly

matthew8 wrote: »
    Dominant display from a depleted French side away to a first team Argentina, France win 27-0.

Were Argentina not without Juan Imoff as he was playing for Racing Club in Top 14 final?

• Advertisement
Advertisement