Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo Marui MP5K High Cycle + G&P T1 Dot Sight and G&P Silencer

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Mr.Rm

Im in north Dublin, I know this is quite low but seen as its old could you do 220?

Hi mate, 220 is too low, I just checked... And the replica on its own on airsofteire.com is for 325e, plus battery around 20, sight around 50 and another 20 for silencer:/

Sardonicus wrote: »
    Hi Mr.Rm

Just wonder, are you interested in any trades at all or just selling for ca$h?
    Also, if selling only, what cash would you be looking for (without the red-dot, if Diceman wants to buy it separately)

Thanks

Hi Sardonicus,

I'm not interested in swops unfortunately...
    I don't want to give any prices on public topic, because ppl start negotiations from this price;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Sardonicus

Mr.Rm wrote: »
    Hi Sardonicus,

I'm not interested in swops unfortunately...
    Make my an offer on PM and we will figure out something...
    I don't want to give any prices on public topic, because ppl start negotiations from this price;);)

Afraid all has to be done on thread to keep within the forum sales rules. I understand your frustration tho, there are a few who use your lowest price as a start point for negotiation (but have no real intention of buying anyway).

aka Defenderdude…

True, so make an offer here:)...

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Shanequinn1212

Would you take a partial trade?

• Advertisement

What you wanna trade in? I'm not interested in any airsoft toys unfortunately... No time for playing:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Shanequinn1212

Any interest in a lumia 640 XL (retail 160) and cash or I probably have some other stuff you might want

Hi, to be honest I prefer cash... I'm looking to buy now ipad pro or iPhone 7 l, so if u have any let me know;)

Advertisement