Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo Marui MP5K High Cycle + G&P T1 Dot Sight and G&P Silencer

Options
  • 22-06-2016 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi, for sale brand new Tokyo Marui MP5K High Cycle with G&P T1 Dot Sight and G&P Silencer + Firefox 8.4V 1500mAh Battery - dot, silencer and battery never used as well.

Looking 300e for everything. Regards!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,600 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

You must post the actual muzzle energy/fps of your device.Reading the rules of this forumbrella is also required

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Mr.Rm

My apologies, its a stock replica... so 230 fps.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Shanequinn1212

Still available?

Still available?

Wow I completely forgot about this thread:) it's still laying in the box on the attic. Regards, R.

Mr.Rm wrote: »
    Wow I completely forgot about this thread:) it's still laying in the box on the attic. Regards, R.

Can you get a mod to add some pics?

• Advertisement

Can you get a mod to add some pics?

Hi, send me a PM with your email and I will send you pics... You can Google as well all the parts, so u will have an idea how it looks;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Hi, send me a PM with your email and I will send you pics... You can Google as well all the parts, so u will have an idea how it looks;)

Off thread dealings are not allowed. Please read the rules before posting here again.

The rules site wide have changed regards new users posting pics and you are now able to post them yourself.

Post them up here so to keep the rules in check

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭chairsofter

Want to trade your mp5 for a Tokyo Marui MK23 with 2 mags, holster and all original pieces such as silencer, hard case and LAM unit? Better range than most AEGs and quietest pistol around. Whole deal is worth around 260 retail

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Sardonicus

Hi,
    How many mags included?

aka Defenderdude…

• Advertisement

Hi guys, sorry for delay... pics uploded.

replica and everything else brand new, exactly brand new, no swops... sorry.
    no extra mags, only the hicap thats coming with the replica.

Regards, R

hduZ4p.jpg
    6gToY6.jpg

Ehh maybe I don't have 25 post... But i registered over 6 years ago... And i can not upload pictures lol

So I can't send pics on someone email, because it's against the rules and I can't upload pics here... Any solutions for me?? Spam until 25 posts probably:(

I didn't register yesterday and I'm not trying to sell bull****:/:/

Guys ask me questions pls, few answers and I will have 25 posts;) Regards, R.

Thanks!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭RifleIsFine

So I can't send pics on someone email, because it's against the rules and I can't upload pics here... Any solutions for me?? Spam until 25 posts probably:(

I didn't register yesterday and I'm not trying to sell bull****:/:/

Guys ask me questions pls, few answers and I will have 25 posts;) Regards, R.

Thanks!!!

Upload to imgur and post link.

I uploaded the pics, can u see them??

I uploaded the pics, can u see them??

Not me anyway. :(

What hosting site did you use?

aka Defenderdude…

Me neither, try image shack they'be worked best for me

That's what I used... Imageshack, hmmm strange... I will try to add them one more time in about hour.

That's what I used... Imageshack, hmmm strange... I will try to add them one more time in about hour.

I use Flickr and Photobucket (too slow these days) - might be worth a try

aka Defenderdude…

• Advertisement

Does the orange tip come off or is that stuck on

Of course, its just the plastic cover... U have thread there. There is 3 different thread ends in the box... The replica is brand new, with all adaptors, boxes, manuals, everything:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

Would you sell the t1 dot sight on its own?

hi, i would prefer to sell it all together... or at least sell the replica first;)

What's the lowest you'd do including postage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

hi, i would prefer to sell it all together... or at least sell the replica first;)
    I understand thanks

Shanequinn where in Dublin do u based? I'm working in Dublin, so I might be able to drop it to your place.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,600 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

Shanequinn where in Dublin do u based? I'm working in Dublin, so I might be able to drop it to your place.

There are rules to be adhered to.Nowhere on this thread is there an agreement to buy what your selling therefore why are you offering to deliver?

Im in north Dublin, I know this is quite low but seen as its old could you do 220?

• Advertisement

Hi Mr.Rm

Just wonder, are you interested in any trades at all or just selling for ca$h?
    Also, if selling only, what cash would you be looking for (without the red-dot, if Diceman wants to buy it separately)

Thanks

aka Defenderdude…

Advertisement