Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

!! DCG 2016

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 saif.khalid14

UN wrote:
    Not much I'd say 3, but I've never seen them specify where your plan had to be, luckily I noticed it before I drew too much and rubbed it out

Thanks. But I noticed too late and this messed up the last bit of question.i drew it on the side and transferred the measurements to getting the inclined cutting plane.
    I got a 3/4elliptical for the true shape totally by fluke in the last minute of exam,what did others get?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Giotar

adam240610 wrote: »
    We focused on perspective axonometric interpenetration for B and none came up haha

That was quite risky, seeing as they've been quite common the last few years

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭adam240610

Giotar wrote: »
    That was quite risky, seeing as they've been quite common the last few years

We didnt know, least I knew my planes otherwise I'd be fooked

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭iFergal

I would say it's surprising interpenetration didn't come up (which wasn't common, other 2 were though) but guess SEC haven't been very standard this year...

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭TomDelahunt

I'm actually impressed by the paper, good mix up of questions and each had its "easy" & more "difficult" parts! i messed up my assembly as i rushed it but apart from that i liked that strange paper! no perspective, axonometric or full intersection was strange though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 Jdoe

Just as a matter of interest how did people do Q C-4 ? (The tipper truck) I did it 3 times and I think on third attempt it was right, how many parts did ye divide up the 60 degree angle for the body ?

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭adam240610

Jdoe wrote: »
    Just as a matter of interest how did people do Q C-4 ? (The tipper truck) I did it 3 times and I think on third attempt it was right, how many parts did ye divide up the 60 degree angle for the body ?

Well it did half a revolution so I did 10 degree steps, 60/6 is 10 :P lovely quirky question on mechanisms though, especially the first part

Advertisement