Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horror games

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Does it matter if he sees me run into the wardrobe? as he usually appears right by me, blocking exits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Right by you? Hmm, that's odd. Normally he appears in another room with plenty of time for you to hide.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,865 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Got to mention Corpse Party. Looks arse but manages to be terrifying. Make sure you play with headphones, the stereo sound is engineered to give a really effective surround effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Can you play PS2 games from PSN on PS4? I haven't one so no idea. Fatal Frame V is on Wii U, I only played 3 chapters and think it's welcoming to new players I suppose because of the change in controller too.
    I liked what I played of Lone Survivor on Steam too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Started playing Resident Evil remaster....

Start off with Knife, quickly pick up Pistol,Ink Ribbon, Shotgun Shells, Gemstone AND Emblem.

These 6 take up all my inventory slots, I cannot drop any items. I have found the arrow with the emerald tip or whatever, but cannot use it because I cannot pick it up.
    I checked online...there are no storage boxes before the use of that item.

So....I'm basically stuck...unless I waste all the Ink Ribbons or restart.

I got so annoyed I turned it off. I'm not sure I'll go back to it because if this keeps happening it'll drive me crazy.

I completed 1 years ago when it was originally released...but I'm older and grumpier now and not willing to put up with these types of shenanigans.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,865 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Just find another storage box or back track to one. The game is designed so you can't be stuck like that.

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Just find another storage box or back track to one. The game is designed so you can't be stuck like that.

There is no other storage box that I'm aware of. I need that key to access the 1st storage possible storage box.

SeantheMan wrote: »
    There is no other storage box that I'm aware of. I need that key to access the 1st storage possible storage box.

Put the emblem back on the wall. You don't need it yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Just seen Links234 has left the building… boo!

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Put the emblem back on the wall. You don't need it yet.

Cheers. I'll do that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Just seen Links234 has left the building… boo!
    Ah no :( that's lousy

Advertisement