Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

!! History HL 2016 - Predictions, discussion, aftermath

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 KaTEA

TSMGUY wrote: »
    It's terrible how they condense 2 years of learning to one 3 hour session of arbitrary questions. You could be a great historian and eff up on the day and that's all that's reflected. I really am sorry. I felt such a huge surge of adrenaline during the exam that my heart started physically aching. I just wanted to jump out of chair and yell "F*** this!" even though it was going really well.

The pressurized situation just isn't fair. You probably did better than you think.

I wish i could agree with you, but even though I banked on the 1913 Strike and Lockout
    and even though it came up, i still could not right the essay i had prepared

I hope my project and DBQ will just be enough to get me a pass

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Johno2474

KaTEA wrote:
    I ****ed up As in I lost the will to live 20 minutes into that paper I was a straight A student the last 2 years, and now i'll be lucky if I even pass this

Don't be stressing too much about it and be thinking about it too much over the summer I'd say you done well no need to worry

• Registered Users Posts: 8 jesushimself

I was a bit annoyed with the Coleraine OR Apprentice Boys question, since they usually let you talk about both :(

I was a twat and wrote 4 1/2 pages on both of them and then I realised AFTER the exam that it was OR not and/or I nearly cried

Advertisement