Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

!! Irish OL 2016 - Discussion, aftermath

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TheBiz

Thought it was an 01 number.

You could be right, I literally just took a stab at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭jamie124

Paper 1 went fairly okay I think although the listening was slightly difficult to understand as the accents were absolutely appalling!! And mostly Northern Ireland and at a speed of 1,000!!
    Paper 2 was my enemy however but the comprehension a were lovely at least! But the pros Agus Filiocht sections are always my worst anyways so I just attempted them as best I could and I will admit, a lot of it was pure waffle! But all in Irish! :) all we can do is hope for the best...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Martin98

For the scéal i didnt put the opening sentence at the start of my answer, Does this mean i get no marks for that part?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Johno2474

Martin98 wrote:
    For the scéal i didnt put the opening sentence at the start of my answer, Does this mean i get no marks for that part?

I'd say so I'm not to sure that's what my teacher said aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭emersyn

Martin98 wrote: »

Did you label it as question Bi/Bii? If you labelled it surely they would know which question it was and mark it normally as long as your story was relevant to the opening sentence, not sure though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Martin98

yes, and aswell the sentence is included in the middle of the sceal

Advertisement