Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Football Thread part Deux

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭batistuta9

batistuta9 wrote: »
    Coritba - Santos
    Santa fe - indepiendte medellin
    Deportivo pasto - atletico huila
    all 0-0 at HT, all over 0.5 @ 2.67

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

Valencia double chance.
    evens.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

CriticEyes wrote: »
    Valencia double chance.
    evens.

stats all pointed towards valencia. unfortunately it didn't play out like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,046 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Roma dc 4/5

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

i was expecting big things at blackburn this season, had them as playoff hopefuls, what the hells going on there :confused:

0-2 down at home to a league 2 team

edit 1-2 now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

On a double of Villareal race to 7 corners, currently 4-0 up and over 14.5 corners in Roma game, currently 9. 3.3/1 with BFSB, same bet 1.6/1 with 365.

***Awful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

One of the chaps I follow on the aul Twatter (with 54k followers), says Over 1.5 in the Celtic game.

It's short odds 1.22 but will increase, it's will also the lads 40th winning forecast in a row if correct.
    Apparently if you started with 25 notes you'd have well over 1m in funds accumulation on rollover,
    thats even with short odds of around 1.33 - 1.4 on average.

One of the chaps I follow on the aul Twatter (with 54k followers), says Over 1.5 in the Celtic game.

2nd Goal at 49', hopefully a few more to follow

over 0.5 second half in legia-dundalk, monaco-villarreal, watford-gillingham @ 2.27

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

hapoael to qualify, celtic all over the shop here. 15/8

• Advertisement

It's short odds 1.22 but will increase, it's will also the lads 40th winning forecast in a row if correct.
    Apparently if you started with 25 notes you'd have well over 1m in funds accumulation on rollover,
    thats even with short odds of around 1.33 - 1.4 on average.

you havent a link to his page?

evosteo wrote: »
    you havent a link to his page?

Can maybe put a link up to it later, after a few people try to guess who he is, it's pretty extraordinary to have x40 straight wins a row, even at low odds, I only got on after the 20th. The way he's going it'll be x50 in a couple of weeks. Hopefully nothing will rock the boat or upset the karmic balance.

batistuta9 wrote: »
    over 0.5 second half in legia-dundalk, monaco-villarreal, watford-gillingham @ 2.27

phew! couple of injury time goals. :D

Can maybe put a link up to it later, after a few people try to guess who he is, it's pretty extraordinary to have x40 straight wins a row, even at low odds, I only got on after the 20th. The way he's going it'll be x50 in a couple of weeks. Hopefully nothing will rock the boat or upset the karmic balance.

hahahaha just found out i was already following him. i think i set up a twitter account just to follow him last year. i dont use it at all though. hes very, very good

evosteo wrote: »
    hahahaha just found out i was already following him. i think i set up a twitter account just to follow him last year. i dont use it at all though. hes very, very good

Good stuff, based on the current run it would be more fair to say very, very, very, very, very, very good.

Well either that or just lucky. Sure some would say picking statistical favourite and highly likely event scenarios is easy and a bit obvious, indeed very little skill required. The response to that, is to try doing it 40 times in a row.

Sure he's a 365 affiliate, like all his peers such as badman, buddah and AR but with a much better record. But if his tw followers rolled over the x4 challenges and then cashed out, '365 would likely no longer be.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,685 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

FC Flora Tallinn ii 0-0 after 30

Flora ht result 11/10

Edit, nope, will probably bang in 3 or 4 in the second half, well on top

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Gone for BTTS in HJK helsinki game @2.20 on bet365

HJK lead 1-0 and are a man down. BTTS comes in plenty in the h2h

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭djhaxman

Good stuff, based on the current run it would be more fair to say very, very, very, very, very, very good.

Well either that or just lucky. Sure some would say picking statistical favourite and highly likely event scenarios is easy and a bit obvious, indeed very little skill required. The response to that, is to try doing it 40 times in a row.

Sure he's a 365 affiliate, like all his peers such as badman, buddah and AR but with a much better record. But if his tw followers rolled over the x4 challenges and then cashed out, '365 would likely no longer be.

I've been following him since May, up over a grand with him.

djhaxman wrote: »
    I've been following him since May, up over a grand with him.

I'll try to re-post his next forecast, usually comes in around this time most days. There are calls from his followers medals, knighthoods (and such like) to be bestowed upon him.

The essence is, you start off with 25notes and each bet (usually at short odds) is rolled over, after 40 wins it's now a six-figure sum.

1). 25 @1.33 (avg) = 33.25
    2). 33.25 @1.33 = 44.22
    3). 44.22 @1.33 = 58.81

...do this 40 times and request a cheque/cash out.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,046 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

I'll try to re-post his next forecast, usually comes in around this time most days. There are calls from his followers medals, knighthoods (and such like) to be bestowed upon him.

The essence is, you start off with 25notes and each bet (usually at short odds) is rolled over, after 40 wins it's now a six-figure sum.

1). 25 @1.33 (avg) = 33.25
    2). 33.25 @1.33 = 44.22
    3). 44.22 @1.33 = 58.81

...do this 40 times and request a cheque/cash out.

What's the name of the twitter account?

• Advertisement

eh i dunno wrote: »
    What's the name of the twitter account?

I'll PM it across. Likely someone else will put a link up anyways.

One real concern would be that many folks of a 'impulsse-reactionary nature' would load/shovel on his next few forecasts, and these 41st, 42nd etc one could be the show stopper. They're never at great odds neither 1.2 - 1.4 avg.

From a research, methodology and statistical view it's of real interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭djhaxman

This maybe should have its own thread rather than clogging up the live thread.

Gone for BTTS in HJK helsinki game @2.20 on bet365

HJK lead 1-0 and are a man down. BTTS comes in plenty in the h2h

2-0 FT

Taken small bit of Pienaar anytime @3.6

Bit on Morecambe win too @13.00

Playing as total underdogs at home to Bournemouth. Screw it though it's Bournemouth

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Appel to score 6/5 , Copenhagen have been the better team but APOEL are growing into it and it was a roasting hot day over there ,Copenhagen will tire second half,APOEL at home are reliable in these games for a goal

over 0.5 from now @ 6.44
    man city - steaua
    apoel - copenhagen
    salzburg - dinamo zagreb
    sunderland - shrewsbury
    accrington - burnley

nope, 3/5

djhaxman wrote: »
    This maybe should have its own thread rather than clogging up the live thread.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057639193

His latest and (live) prediction/forecast is Over 1.5 in the Zagreb game, not fulfilled as yet at 75mins. Will this be the end of the fun run?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭tinofapples

I'll PM it across. Likely someone else will put a link up anyways.

One real concern would be that many folks of a 'impulsse-reactionary nature' would load/shovel on his next few forecasts, and these 41st, 42nd etc one could be the show stopper. They're never at great odds neither 1.2 - 1.4 avg.

From a research, methodology and statistical view it's of real interest.

PM me as well please I'll keep an eye on proceedings !!

PM me as well please I'll keep an eye on proceedings !!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057639193

It's over 1.5 in the Zagreb game (80mins in), but only 1-0 now.
    I'd say the tipster himself is on the toilet if he's rolling the total.

• Advertisement

Over 1.5 goals was achieved in the (live) Zagreb game at 87mins.

Advertisement