Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ticketing Process

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Will be home for Christmas and the only game I'll be able to make at WHL is the Chelsea game. Slim chance it'll happen with the way the ground capacity has been reduced.

May have to see if my dad wants to go to an away game instead but would prefer the Chelsea match at home. It'll be the last time I'll see WHL.

Come on Stubhub....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Does anyone have any experience buying over 65 (senior citizen) tickets on Stubhub?

I paid €150 for two tickets on Stubhub. One is a 'normal' ticket the other is senior citizen ticket. They were both priced the same (above face value) at £55 each.

Do you know if they're strict on entering the ground with such tickets? Both of us using the tickets are under 65.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Does anyone have any experience buying over 65 (senior citizen) tickets on Stubhub?

I paid €150 for two tickets on Stubhub. One is a 'normal' ticket the other is senior citizen ticket. They were both priced the same (above face value) at £55 each.

Do you know if they're strict on entering the ground with such tickets? Both of us using the tickets are under 65.

From my experience they are not strict, as in I have entered the ground with another adult who was using a female or kids card several times and they have never checked or asked anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Hatch99 wrote: »
    From my experience they are not strict, as in I have entered the ground with another adult who was using a female or kids card several times and they have never checked or asked anything.

That's a relief. Thanks Hatch!

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭philon

Hatch99 wrote: »

I have been that adult a couple of times haha.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

philon wrote: »

I have been that adult a couple of times haha.

Haha correct Sandra

Advertisement