Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ticketing Process

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

We'll be lucky to get to see any games at the lane next season by the looks of that.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

tippspur wrote: »
    We'll be lucky to get to see any games at the lane next season by the looks of that.

You can borrow my 2 cards at any time mate if they are available.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭WHL

No chance of Category A games and it's a lottery for Class B & C meaning that you can't book the flights early. Might leave the membership slide for the season and pick it up again in 2017/18

WHL wrote: »
    No chance of Category A games and it's a lottery for Class B & C meaning that you can't book the flights early. Might leave the membership slide for the season and pick it up again in 2017/18

Means losing loyalty points though doesn't it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Means losing loyalty points though doesn't it

It does but for most people who go to half dozen games or less it won't make much difference. The loyalty points bar is usually high and at 6 or less games a season it would take years to make it worthwhile.
    I'm in 2 minds as to whether or no to renew the membership though on balance I'll probably keep it.

• Advertisement

I' m in the same boat as Yiddo59
    Not sure what to do yet. Tough decision

Having unbroken membership since about 1979 might sway me though !!!

Would have thought you'd both be mad not to renew?? Maybe I'm missing something??

How many points you on? 100+ or less ??

102. Young lad playing competitive soccer now so it is hard to get over. Used to go about 4 times a season but now lucky to get there once. Will points be as important in the future. Plenty of room at Wembley and maybe the new WHL. Could be useful for away games I guess

WHL wrote: »
    102. Young lad playing competitive soccer now so it is hard to get over. Used to go about 4 times a season but now lucky to get there once. Will points be as important in the future. Plenty of room at Wembley and maybe the new WHL. Could be useful for away games I guess

Be useful for all the cup finals :o

• Advertisement

Yeah. Going to renew. Better not to take the chance

Would have thought you'd both be mad not to renew?? Maybe I'm missing something??

How many points you on? 100+ or less ??

Thanks for making the arguments btw. It swayed me 👍🏻

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

I'm home for a few weeks over Christmas. Hoping to make it over to one game with my dad.

Gonna be a bit effort to get a ticket I reckon and flights will be expensive as we'll be booking late.

Anyone reckon Stubhub will still have tickets? Probably the only chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Have access to a season ticket for homes but renewed mainly to keep the points on the card and as another option for away games.

Season ticket holders not happy after being told that Wembley games not included for them next season.

irishmover wrote: »
    I'm home for a few weeks over Christmas. Hoping to make it over to one game with my dad.

Gonna be a bit effort to get a ticket I reckon and flights will be expensive as we'll be booking late.

Anyone reckon Stubhub will still have tickets? Probably the only chance.

Let me know if you need tickets

some deal from Spurs for the three CL group games,you can see all 3 games for just 70 quid sterling.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/champions-league-ticket-announcement-130716/

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭bradolf pittler

Anyone get any word on Liverpool tickets yet?
    The ballot was supposed to be announced today but i've gotten no notification yet on if i was lucky or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭bradolf pittler

Scratch that.
    just got 2 in the lower west,£71 each!!!!!

Great deals on the multi game CL tickets for Wembley

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

Great deals on the multi game CL tickets for Wembley
    What are the chances of getting single game tickets for champions league, as I will probably only make one as well as 2 premier ship games over the season travelling from Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Coolaboy

Hi lads. I booked flights for the Spurs V Liverpool game on Sat 27th August. Im hoping to get one adult and one junior ( 1 adult & two Juniors would be ideal) Would ye mind keeping me mind if mu own allocation does not come through. Many thanks Jim.

spursman11 wrote: »
    What are the chances of getting single game tickets for champions league, as I will probably only make one as well as 2 premier ship games over the season travelling from Cork
    I'd say your only hope is if you know of someone who bought the 3 ticket deal and can only go to one or two of the games and might sell you one,I've already had an offer to buy one game off a fellow Spurs fan who got a 3 game ticket today.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭bill66

If you check the Spurs web site you will see 41,000 3 match packages have been sold. tickets for individual matches are being held back until after the draw on 25th August. Don't panic.......... yet

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

bill66 wrote: »
    If you check the Spurs web site you will see 41,000 3 match packages have been sold. tickets for individual matches are being held back until after the draw on 25th August. Don't panic.......... yet

Thanks.I pressed the panic button last night .will try to go to 2 champions league games now and sell the other to a fan on here.

spursman11 wrote: »

They'll definitely keep some for sale on a game by game basis, not sure how many though...

Coolaboy wrote: »
    Hi lads. I booked flights for the Spurs V Liverpool game on Sat 27th August. Im hoping to get one adult and one junior ( 1 adult & two Juniors would be ideal) Would ye mind keeping me mind if mu own allocation does not come through. Many thanks Jim.

Did you apply through the ballot ?

I did Hatch. No joy. Will ask some of the gang are they using theirs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Just a heads up but if anyone bought the three game package and can't make one of the games then I will be happy to take your place!! Living in London so it's a bit easier for me....can pay in cold hard cash and beer!!

• Advertisement

Hi folks. Still looking for two tickets to Spurs v Liverpool game. One adult and one child would be ideal but two adults tickets would be fine too. Booked the flights last month but no joy with tickets. Thanks Jim.

Advertisement