Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster V Rugby's Biggest Bandwagon; 28/5/2016 17:30 Murrayfield: SS3 & TG4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

Match day! Any weather update from Edinburgh?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭LostArt

Cloudy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭former total

Most journos and pundits are predicting a Connacht win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭WarZ

I hope Connacht win purely because this thread will be an absolute **** show if they dont.

If Leinster can continue their form its hard to see Connacht stopping them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,880 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

Toner not playing could be a very significant factor. I think Connacht could do a job on Leinster's lineout in his absence.
    Will Conacht feel the pressure though? Getting to your first final and all the focus, fairytale stuff must have a bearing. I think it will actually.I expect unchracteristic errors,bad decisions etc. It happens.
    Leinster to win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭Quint2010

The closer kick off comes the more convinced I am Leinster will win this. Leinster by 10.

Quint2010 wrote: »
    The closer kick off comes the more convinced I am Leinster will win this. Leinster by 10.

If both teams play their best rugby, Leinster will win.
    If both teams play like they did last week, Leinster will win.

I can see how Connacht could win but I think Leinster will do it.

Pretty quiet around here for match day.

I can see Leinster comfortably winning this. Just a feeling.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,780 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

Disgusting pro Connacht bias in the media today.

I hope Leinster smash them so badly they'll be talking about it for 50 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭BrokenMan

Makes a nice change from the usual pro Leinster bias.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Connacht begrudgery is a sign that they've finally made it.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Even Neil Francis has predicted a Connacht win.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,337 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

I feel more confident about the game now from a Leinster perspective.

BrokenMan wrote: »
    Makes a nice change from the usual pro Leinster bias.

Connacht receive nothing but good press. It's kind of strange how bitter some of the fans get when from what I can see the vast majority of Irish rugby followers actively want Connacht to do well whether they are from Leinster, Munster or Ulster.

And Billy "Not trading on my family name, I swear" Keane has written a truly awful and barely coherent piece about what heroes they are.

Connacht really are the new Munster.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭BrokenMan

WarZ wrote: »
    Connacht receive nothing but good press. It's kind of strange how bitter some of the fans get when from what I can see the vast majority of Irish rugby followers actively want Connacht to do well whether they are from Leinster, Munster or Ulster.

Not bitter at all. The exact opposite really. Just saying it's nice to be getting some good press now. It has been very much pro Leinster in recent years.
    If anything the post I responded to was the bitter one.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

I for one am happy with Connacht's attitude. With Munster falling apart and Ulster unable to perform in knock out games against us I'm delighted Connacht have stepped up to give a bit of animosity for an inter pro game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Munster falling apart?

They're lying in wait like wolves, the smell of blood in their nostrils. Waiting, interminably waiting, and then..

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭WhiteWalls

What times the game on and what channel? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

WhiteWalls wrote: »
    What times the game on and what channel? Thanks

It's in the title

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

If Leinster play like last week then we will win. Unfortunately back to back good performances are a rarity these days.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

Munster falling apart?

They're lying in wait like wolves, the smell of blood in their nostrils. Waiting, interminably waiting, and then..

That's not blood they're smelling :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

stephen_n wrote: »
    If Leinster play like last week then we will win. Unfortunately back to back good performances are a rarity these days.

My thoughts exactly. We really need Sexton to put in the same kind of performace as last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Really looking forward to this and hope Leinster win it. If they don't I won't be too despondent as its been a great season for Connacht and having played GAA with Niyi be happy for him. Great for the Irish game also!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

Guaranteed Leinster win so. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Donnielighto

CatFromHue wrote: »
    The Connacht jersey has a white shoulder on it and is a light green, Leinster wearing a white jersey will be too similar if you ask me.

Kinsella also said that they reckon they've sold about 35K tickets to the game, fair play if that's true!

Coin toss for jerseys and dressing rooms. Connacht are in the home dressing room

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

I've never been this excited about a Pro12 final before!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,720 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Can a mod change the thread title please?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,329 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Obviously trying the reverse jinx since he predicted Glasgow to beat them in both games.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Yawn at thread title- can it just read Connacht v Leinster?

Advertisement