Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newcastle V Spurs.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

****in hell,that was coming.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

That's it christ I'm going back to work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Long Time Lurker

We've looked awful this last couple of weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

toby cost us with a schoolboy error .

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Walker needs to stop even trying to cross. He's a bloody embarrassment.

Patww79 wrote: »

http://streamhd.eu/newcastle-united-vs-tottenham-hotspur-live-stream.html

stream here if its any help to you. son has been invisible so far

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Glebee

Any chance this match can be abandoned. Were not going to get anything here

I'll be disgusted, absolutely disgusted if we finish behind arsenal after the season we've had. Am I petty? Shoot me down of you will but finishing ahead of Le Woolwich is as good as it gets.

walkers shot literally went 40yards over the bar :(
    bloody donkey 1 season wonder been geting worse since his debut season
    2nil toon:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Unbelievable shyte from Spurs........

This is a ****ing joke. It'd be funny if it wasn't so embarrassing. Seriously, there's something ****ing wrong with the team if a relegated team can be winning 2-0 against one of the supposed best teams in the league.

My jayzuuus. We are abysmal. WTF is going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Pathetic, do they even care??? not trying a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭prodsc

Hard to believe which team is relegated here, FFS!

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Pathetic, do they even care??? not trying a bit.

Obviously not. They went on holiday once Leicester won the league it seems. ****ing pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭dodgygeezer

As bad a performance as I can remember. Are we that dependent on dembele and Alli?

They're having a ball. Sort this out. They're rubbish. This can be rescued. Serious kick in the arse for the players if they can't comprehend how important it is for us to finish above Arsenal. Just don't lose is all we had to do. Instead we're getting mauled by dung. I'm not supposed to be feeling this way the last day of the season we've just had.

arse went 1 up after 5 mins giroud stroll in the park for em so far

Does lamella not know how to shoot! Fcuk me pull the trigger. What's he waiting for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Kiith wrote: »
    This is a ****ing joke. It'd be funny if it wasn't so embarrassing. Seriously, there's something ****ing wrong with the team if a relegated team can be winning 2-0 against one of the supposed best teams in the league.

Ha

Mason has to come off at half time. Totally ineffective. Time to take a chance. We're losing 2-0. Time for the kitchen sink. This will just end up with more for Newcastle.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Ha

You've all started early this year

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Happy St Totteringham's day all, have to say I'll be really disappointed, if, as it looks, we will finish in 3rd behind Arsenal.

Mason, Walker and Son have been awful. Not that anyone has been anything other than ****, but those three in particular were terrible.
    Inquitus wrote: »
    Happy St Totteringham's day all, have to say I'll be really disappointed, if, as it looks, we will finish in 3rd behind Arsenal.
    No less than we deserve if this is all we can do against a relegated team.

Inquitus wrote: »

As will I. I suppose possibly to look at the silver lining (and it's a stretch) at least it shows that perhaps there is a bit more lacking in the team then we felt proir to the West Brom match and they can try and sort it out after the euros.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Rose must be nursing an injury of some sorts? Son & Lamella have done nowt, Mason me'h. Walker has been disastrous.

Chadli or Clinton are the only options. I'd say those players are in for a bollocking. Worst 45 minutes this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

ziedth wrote: »

Just laughing at his meltdown,2nd or 3rd makes **** all difference to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

• Advertisement

ziedth wrote: »

loads of time for us to turn this around via a kane brace.. bleeding gimpy lippy arse fan getting ahead of himself :D

Advertisement