Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euro 2016

Options
1525354555658»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭culline

Coz of the Monday lunchtime wine potential.

Anyway, official result announced.
    http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/news/newsid=2389936.html

Fantastic. Greiz

• Registered Users Posts: 16,116 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Coz of the Monday lunchtime wine potential.

Anyway, official result announced.
    http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/news/newsid=2389936.html

Phew thanks for that, pretty successful Euros for me so, coming out maybe €300 up

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

markc91 wrote: »
    Why couldnt they announce it at the trophy presentation like in the World Cup?

Can imagine the maffia UEFA had a pretty hard time to find a player of the tournament.
    All of the better ones had at least 2 matches each were they were completely invisible.

Then the final being decided not by a big name but by some nobody playing for Lille, so can hardly nominate the guy who decided that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭PáircLife

Best major competition since '02. Only because of our participation. These tournaments really aren't the same without Ireland in them. You can have all the goals you want but when you don't have a team to be emotionally attached to it's never going to be quite the same. So I really enjoyed it for that reason alone and I also wanted to put a positive comment in there somewhere. Also we won the same amount of games as the Champs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

PáircLife wrote: »
    Best major competition since '02. Only because of our participation. These tournaments really aren't the same without Ireland in them. You can have all the goals you want but when you don't have a team to be emotionally attached to it's never going to be quite the same. So I really enjoyed it for that reason alone and I also wanted to put a positive comment in there somewhere. Also we won the same amount of games as the Champs.

EEk That is shocking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,116 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Anyone else feeling a massive void in their life right now? Better make sure I don't go out and blow a hundred quid on the British Open or some other sporting event I know feck all about...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Anyone else feeling a massive void in their life right now? Better make sure I don't go out and blow a hundred quid on the British Open or some other sporting event I know feck all about...

Oh stop lost so much, also the lack of competitive games i know well from now till the start of premier league :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,855 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Sort of, I've just drained my Bet365 account and most of my Ladbrokes balance just to avoid the temptation.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

so what were the odds on portugal before the start of the tournament??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

fryup wrote:
    so what were the odds on portugal before the start of the tournament??

I got 18/1

• Advertisement

^^^^^^^^^^^

how much did you put down?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Only 3 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

fryup wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^^^

how much did you put down?

Never ask a gambler how much he bets, it's rude :pac:

Can ask Small/Medium/Large

Decent tournament for mise. Up a couple of hundred, mostly thanks to that BTTS FH.

Suppose now it's back to Iceland/Chinese league betting :pac:

Decent tournament for mise. Up a couple of hundred, mostly thanks to that BTTS FH.

what be that :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

fryup wrote: »
    what be that :confused:

both teams to score in the first half
    he used it as part of the bet365 bet 50 get a risk free 50 in play which he put on btts fh at around 5s I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Patiently waiting for this thread to close

• Registered Users Posts: 8,108 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Patiently waiting for the olympic football thread to open

fyp :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,025 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Patiently waiting for this thread to close

There's an unfollow button, acquaint yourself with it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

OCc61DA.gif

Goodbye Euro2016.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement