Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euro 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭slimshady007

Gone in big on France to qualify. French defence not the best but their midfield and strikers are far superior. Hummels, Khedira and Gomez are massive losses to Germany. They have no recognised striker and only started to play well once Gomez came into the team. They lacked any sort of cutting edge with Gotze/Muller as their main striker. Their midfield lack pace and fully expect Pogba and co to overrun the likes of Schweinsteiger and Ozil. Similarly, the loss of Hummels can't be understated as their defence look a lot shakier without him in the team. Fully expect Griezmann, Giroud and Payet to cause them all sorts of problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,251 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

ahlookit wrote: »
    Since the Player of the tournament started (Euro 96), its gone to a midfielder on the winning team, and never gone to the Golden Boot winner. So if Griezmann does get golden boot I don't think he'll win POTT.

Yeah both those guys were all poachers, pretty much. If Griezeman top scored IMO it would only enhance his claims for POTT, indeed guarantee it pretty much. Same goes for Ronaldo, if they tied for the Golden Boot I'd say the POTT would go to whosever team won the tournament...

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

griezmann enhanced to 7/2. also like the look of muller anytime at 13/5. both with pp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

ladbrokes, sorry shouldve said. just a few quid

or did you mean that in a "what are you smoking?" kind of way :P

The second :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,046 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

On griezmann 7/2 myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

on the 7/2 also...every one ive touched has failed :o

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/powerplay/enhanced-special?ev_oc_grp_ids=239489

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

France DC
    Going to start to have to back bets which i feel comfortable with rather than being ambitious

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

France: Lloris - Sagna, Koscielny, Umtiti, Evra - Pogba, Matuidi - Sissoko, Griezmann, Payet - Giroud

Well a France vs Portugal final would've been interesting,...too bad! Terrible terrible line up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Fcuk, I have Kante to be booked. Can you cash out on PP??

France: Lloris - Sagna, Koscielny, Umtiti, Evra - Pogba, Matuidi - Sissoko, Griezmann, Payet - Giroud

Well a France vs Portugal final would've been interesting,...too bad! Terrible terrible line up

How so? Kante's been left out before hasn't he? Are you sure that's the formation?

• Advertisement

he needs rami and kante for the final, cant risk a card with either :p

How so? Kante's been left out before hasn't he? Are you sure that's the formation?

Yes, that's the official line up. Kanté was suspended against Iceland, but you really need a player like him against Germany, not Sissoko...

Umtiti should never be in the team, he's average, has zero experience and was terrible against Iceland. Rami has been very good so far and this is how Deschamps treats him...

We are NOT beating Germany with Umtiti and Sissoko in the team. Germany are in the final, no question about that, dont even feel like watching the game right now :pac:

Yes, that's the official line up. Kanté was suspended against Iceland, but you really need a player like him against Germany, not Sissoko...

I accept that's the line up but is that 4-2-3-1 that you've set out definitely the formation? I was thinking Pogba might be move up into the '3'...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Going with btts @2.02 good luck with any bets lads

grizem 7/2
    payet to score from outside box 16s skyb
    umtiti card 3/1 skyb

give me one at least

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭ballyargus

on the Griezzman enhanced at 7/2 and BTTs France win at 5s. Let's hope they both roll in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Germany to score, Over 3 Germany corners and 20+ booking points @11/10 (Skybet) - Seems like a great price.

mailburner wrote: »
    he needs rami and kante for the final, cant risk a card with either :p

Are cards not wiped coming into the semis?

I accept that's the line up but is that 4-2-3-1 that you've set out definitely the formation? I was thinking Pogba might be move up into the '3'...

Yes it's 4-2-3-1, apparently Griezmann was unhappy about playing on the wing so Deschamps changed the formation to let him play in the middle

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

hefferboi wrote: »
    Are cards not wiped coming into the semis?

They are yes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭JamesFitz

Anyone think Pogba Motm is decent @9?

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJackAttack

Mueller to bag one tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Over 2.5 goals, over 10.5 corners, over 3.5 cards 6/1
    Oezil assist 4.25

Interesting market here. Who is most likely not to play the 90 mins?

14xntcj.png

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭JamesFitz

Lamposts wrote: »
    Oezil assist 4.25

14xntcj.png

I would say Ozil.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭VW 1

Have France to get to the final at 2.68 from tournament start, so covering it with Germany to qualify @ 2 to ensure I get back minimum my stake on the initial bet

Lamposts wrote: »
    Oezil assist 4.25

14xntcj.png

Do you have the odds for Giroud and Sissoko?

JamesFitz wrote: »
    Anyone think Pogba Motm is decent @9?

Not a bad shout. Up against schweinsteiger and Can. I like can but he'll be covering for 2 players in midfield as I don't rate Bastian at all anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Goals galore in this one i think

Muller HT @90-1

Greizmann HT@80-1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Main Bet:

Rad Card In Match @ 9/2

Also:

Germany (-2) @ 20/1
    Pogba Red @ 40/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Draxler FGS 12/1 - I like the look of him and starting on the wing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement