Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The fear

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭Vic_08

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Solution.
    3 rashers, 3 sausages, 2 white puddin, 2 black puddin, beans, mushrooms, 2 eggs, 4 toast (with real butter), 2 big mugs of tea, pint of diluted. Close the curtains, telly on. Crisps, chocolate, more tea. Chicken Curry with rice and chips and portion of chicken balls later. Bed around 9.30pm.

And then call it a beer belly.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,740 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

If you want to feel better, drink less in future and you might avoid this happening again.

As for what happened, it happened, people will forget in time, things can seem bad but most people are just concerned with their own lives and if they are overly interested in their neighbour's lives, they are the one who have a bigger problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,325 ✭✭✭Heckler

As for the fear, unless you have blood stained clothes you're pretty much gold. Its all in your head. Pull the blinds, lash on a movie and eat bad food. Be all ok in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭Shint0

Suas11 wrote: »
    I don't think heroin would be a good idea.

Sunday morning
    Brings the dawn in

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

All is lost OP. Burn your house to the ground, leave your family and assume a new identity.

If you're lucky you might get a bedsit in Longford town and a zero hours contract at some supermacs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,780 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

ToddyDoody wrote: »
    Are you allowed ride a horse drunk?

Suppose you can, as long as you both consent like.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Panthro wrote: »
    Suppose you can, as long as you both consent like.

If you make her a cup of tea and she drinks it then you're good to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭zSparc

Heckler wrote: »
    Thanks for the advice. We'll all stop in and have some dry toast.
    No bother, always here if you need me ;)

It's pretty much obvious that it's only pros and cons that have to be reviewed by the OP. If he/she prefers to drink and the "kick" after a few is worth physical, mental (or both) torment the next morning - the choice is obvious, blast away and don't look back. Otherwise I can't see any point in touching fire and complaining that it burns. Childish stuff, really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭caille

Panthro wrote: »
    Sing them a song

(To the tune of Bowie's "Starman")....There's a frog...SPAWNNNN waiting in a pond....he wants to come and meet you but his feet are not that long..yes there's a frog...SPAWNNNN waiting in a pond..one day he'll be a froggy and he'll see you in a bog..there's a frog....SPAWNNN.

Post of the week! I am PSML here and yes, I just sang this out loud.

Thanks, Panthro, for chasing away my Sunday Fear :-)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Am I the only one who reads fear as fear.. where fear = man ?
    just me? ok carry on

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

Use the old plot twist.
    "Did you meet my identical twin brother last week?. He's a terrible drunk."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

Thanks for the posts! Given me a laugh.

Today has been torture spent dodging my neighbours and looking after the little man. It can't end quick enough.

I told my neighbour that the politician guy living on our road was a c u next tuesday.

I think ill sell my house 😅

cruais wrote: »
    Thanks for the posts! Given me a laugh.

Today has been torture spent dodging my neighbours and looking after the little man. It can't end quick enough.

That's the wrong way to go about it, if I've the fear after a night out I'd go out of my way to bump into the people I was talking to etc as soon as possible as you just get meeting them out of the way, more often than not have been worrying about nothing and can forget about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

Went on a bit of a mad bender a few years back and woke up after a weekend on it to find my underpants soiled.

Now the fear after that was something i'd never want to experience again.

Your sore back doesn't feel quite so embarassing now does it :o

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭johnty56

Went on a bit of a mad bender a few years back and woke up after a weekend on it to find my underpants soiled.

Now the fear after that was something i'd never want to experience again.

Your sore back doesn't feel quite so embarassing now does it :o

Now, just to be clear.. did you find your underpants soiled? Or did you soil your underpants?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

johnty56 wrote: »
    Now, just to be clear.. did you find your underpants soiled? Or did you soil your underpants?

Well I found them soiled and although I've no recollection of soiling them I'm presuming someone didn't take them off and place **** in them so I'm guessing I was that drunk I went for a fart and got more than I bargained for.
    The odd thing is my bum was clean so I mustv got in and went for a poo afterwards.

Advertisement