Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tottenham v Southampton

Options
  • 08-05-2016 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭

SpursvSouthampton.jpg?mtime=1395564014

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

*tumbleweed*

Please.. Win... Really need to finish this season on a high and secure 2nd today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,648 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Need 3 points today as Newcastle on the last day is going to difficult.

Don't think I could take another last day of the season wondering how arsenal are doing in their game. Thought we were beyond that this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Need 3 points today as Newcastle on the last day is going to difficult.

Don't think I could take another last day of the season wondering how arsenal are doing in their game. Thought we were beyond that this year.

Sunderland beat Everton Wednesday means Newcastle are down. You'd expect them not to turn up/heads are down if that's the case but who knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Good record against the Saints. Kane to bang in a few, keep ahead of Vardy's chin. Mason in for Dembele most likely.

• Advertisement

Lloris, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose. Dier, Mason. Lamela, Eriksen, Son. Kane.

Ch7k0rkUgAAxTEN.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

A win would be brilliant, to finish second is a hell of an achievement, record premier league points haul for us too.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

Yea it would be nice to put second to bed today and we can all take a much needed break before the euros.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

villa and ardelies singing pochs praises on sky now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,525 ✭✭✭golfball37

davycc wrote: »
    villa and ardelies singing pochs praises on sky now

Where are the three of them from again?😀

• Registered Users Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

A win would be great, we would be able to relax for the last game against Newcastle.

:pac: COYS

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

No messing here lads. Get the 3 points and have 2nd secured before the final day.

great from rose and eriksen should be 1 up

Get in my Son! :D

son gets our 68th goal of the season our new pl record

Super Goal from Son.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

the lane is rocking

hugo blows it aagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Advertisement

Not just Hugo's fault. Walker was down injured, and the defense were pulled apart. It was still very poor from all of them though.

Lloris vety poor there, good finish though.

It was on the cards

Hope this is not gonna be another one of those games, where we take the lead only to fall back into bad habits.

Water Break......Good Referering :)

Ah Jayus.....................not again.

How much time did Davis have :mad:

davies again hugo flat footed

What the **** is wrong with the team? This is awful. We are doing our absolute best to throw away 2nd now, after throwing away the title challenge.

Fcuking painful to watch this ****e.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

I kinda get the feeling that it was all or nothing for the title and most of them already have their eyes on euros/holidays.

Maybe 2nd and 3rd are all the same to them as they have their CL bonus regardless.

Piss poor in any event. Christ if Arsenal pip us to second the wave of guys coming in to post for a wind up will be horrific

chadli on to nick the winner- come on you spurs !!

• Advertisement

Lack lustre performance at the moment

Advertisement