Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW38 Transfers. Final chance for a blaze of glory.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

q2ice wrote: »
    Will Rashford play? United have the FA Cup final next weekend and they may rest players.

I have Payet and Rashford as first sub so am debating whether or not to take a hit to replace Payet with KDB.
    Even if Rashfor plays do you think he will get anything?

The main concensus on here is Long. Crystal Palace are also expected to rest players ahead of the final.

Payet now 75% on FPL

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

David gold has tweeted they hope to arrive at Brittania around 1.20 so hopefully pics appear then as to whether payet has joined up with them or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,960 ✭✭✭Degag

q2ice wrote: »
    Will Rashford play? United have the FA Cup final next weekend and they may rest players.

I have Payet and Rashford as first sub so am debating whether or not to take a hit to replace Payet with KDB.
    Even if Rashfor plays do you think he will get anything?
    United can't afford to rest players. They need to win to have any chance of CL.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I'm fourth in a league that pays top 3. 8 points behind but I think I would rather gamble with a -8/-12 and try to win the whole fcuking thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

In the only ML I can still win, my main rival has 2 Liverpool midfielders, but it looks as if his only transfer in is Tadic for.....Mahrez!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,961 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Benimar wrote: »
    In the only ML I can still win, my main rival has 2 Liverpool midfielders, but it looks as if his only transfer in is Tadic for.....Mahrez!!

How do you check his transfers for this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

titan18 wrote: »

Go to his team and look towards the bottom right of the page, it'll tell you the number of transfers made this GW. If you've been monitoring TV and banked money, you can make an educated guess at the transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Sneakily!

Watched his transfers and team value all week (bottom right of team page). It tells you the number of transfers made and given how much value he lost on the transfer I can work out that he's had to have gotten rid of Mahrez.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

You can check the number of transfers on the players team page.
    Near the bottom is the GameWeek transfers (under the total number of transfers).

It doesn't tell you who they transfered. You would need to keep an eye on their team value to try and deduce what transfer they did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Lads 10 points ahead and he has done 2 transfers (No hits) and has BB I have Payet and Alli so need Payet to play.Question is would you take a hit in this circumstance (cutting the lead to 6) or take chances on Payet and hope for the best.

Bumping this, any thoughts please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,190 ✭✭✭✭km79

still undecided !
    with the solid news that PVA won't be starting and smith being injured I can't risk going in with just 3 defenders in case Fuchs also doesn't start
    so smith to Gabriel (have bellerin )
    or smith to Valencia (have smalling )
    Valencia is more attacking and loves bonus but arsenal more likely for a cleanie
    however I've a niggling feeling mertesacker could start !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

If a minus 12 hit meant you had 0.0 left in the bank, is it fate?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,087 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I've agonised the situation so meticulously over the last few days that if there was an option to bank it for the 2nd Gameweek of next season I genuinely would. If I didn't already have 3 Arsenal I'd be punting on Walcott again. Too many different leagues at stake. Can't wait for 3 o clock.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

km79 wrote: »
    still undecided !
    with the solid news that PVA won't be starting and smith being injured I can't risk going in with just 3 defenders in case Fuchs also doesn't start
    Valencia is more attacking and loves bonus but arsenal more likely for a cleanie

Mertesacker is injured so Gabriel should play.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

still undecided !

Why wouldn't Fuchs play?

Why wouldn't Fuchs play?

last day of season so who knows what will happen ! Schlupp maybe
    I'd rather make an attacking transfer but defence is where I'm lightest so I'll play it safe

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Payet to Tadic & Carroll to Kane done for a 4 point hit

A hail mary...

Mertesacker is injured so Gabriel should play.

oh yes I had actually checked that during the week too thanks
    now it's even harder!
    double arsenal or united defence ????
    or play fuchs and sell one of payet or Carroll?????
    ozil is the under the radar player who could get lots of points today imo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Invincible

oh yes I had actually checked that during the week too thanks
    now it's even harder!
    double arsenal or united defence ????
    or play fuchs and sell one of payet or Carroll?????
    ozil is the under the radar player who could get lots of pints today imo

United, Valencia

No sign of the West Ham bus yet...giving it a few more minutes before I pull the trigger.

• Advertisement

Invincible wrote: »
    United, Valencia

that's my current thinking too
    going to wait till about 155 though just in case anything else pops up

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Payet out for Mata, TC Sanchez done...good luck all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Carroll & payet to Giroud & mane. Just inside the top 10k so hoping to stay there. 50 points clear in work league so should be ok barring freak scores.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

west ham bus arrived there seen on Twitter/periscope. I didn't see Payet but picture was fairly poor

west ham bus arrived there seen on Twitter/periscope. I didn't see Payet but picture was fairly poor

I watched it too, didn't see him either.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

Tadic or Mané... that is the question. Tadic more consistent. Mané more explosive...

Bumping this, any thoughts please

I'm in a similar spot, but have other doubtful players. Can't afford for them all to no show, so I'm getting rid.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I watched it too, didn't see him either.

Same. I don't think I saw him but the footage seemed to have been filmed on a potato so it was kinda hard to tell.

I'm surprised at myself watching 3m 44 seconds of terrible footage of men getting off a bus... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Neoulous wrote: »
    Tadic or Mané... that is the question. Tadic more consistent. Mané more explosive...

I have both but it depends if you're chasing or leading

• Advertisement

Payet to Tadic done...here's hoping he didn't drive his yellow Lamborghini to Stoke instead :eek:

Advertisement