Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you ever regretted Googleing something?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭munster87

Jar squat.

Did you google it twice?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

Porsche girl Images

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Breaston Plants

Brian Ormond.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,985 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

murpho999 wrote:
    Surely there was no Google when they were in their 'heyday'?

I got my first pc in 1998 & there was no Google at the time. Boyzone started early to mid 90s. When I say googled I mean searched. It's a bit hoovering with a Dyson. Technically you can't hoover without a hoover if you get my meaning. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    I got my first pc in 1998 & there was no Google at the time.

Alta Vista for life!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

blue waffle

This,

Now i inflict on as many people as i can

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭enzo roco

A Serbian film.

Warning, it is crazy. Do not look it up, unless you're insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

Tossed salad. Lol. NSFW

• Registered Users Posts: 12,505 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Two men and one hammer, horrible stuff.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Tilly wrote: »
    Porsche girl Images

I thought Porsche Girl was going to be some cute chick doing durty dodgy things with a Porsche.

Just read a description. No, doesn't sound like my cup of tea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

syklops wrote: »
    I thought Porsche Girl was going to be some cute chick doing durty dodgy things with a Porsche.

Just read a description. No, doesn't sound like my cup of tea.

Also just read a description. Not something I'd want to be looking at tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I stumbled up Porsche Girl a few years back... horrible story and horrible imagery.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I learnt about Porsche Girl on here, definitely took me by surprise and that was after visiting Rotten and the likes.

In a similar vein that email chain story about the Colombian girl who was knocked down by a drunk driver stayed with me for a while.
    A more recent one was a vine showing a machine where you can spray water at a cat as he's locked inside a Perspex box, it was Asian.
    Didn't "search" for either of them but took a while to shake them both off, obviously different scales there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,467 ✭✭✭valoren

It was a horrific story indeed.

What I find really disturbing is that people would send the photo's to the girl's family with subject lines reading;

'Woohoo Daddy! Hey daddy, I'm still alive'

Thing's like that make you lose faith in humanity.

razorblunt wrote: »
    A more recent one was a vine showing a machine where you can spray water at a cat as he's locked inside a Perspex box, it was Asian.

The minute I read the word 'machine' I got flashbacks of a video that I say years ago of someone using one of these to dispose of dead animals, including a horse... Almost puked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭MarcoAntonio23

Coprophagia

• Registered Users Posts: 5,088 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Can someone outline what Porsche girl is all about?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Can someone outline what Porsche girl is all about?

Girl crashed Porsche at high speed, leaving her dead body unbelievably mutilated. Police photos taken at the scene got leaked.

osarusan wrote: »
    Girl crashed Porsche at high speed, leaving her dead body unbelievably mutilated. Police photos taken at the scene got leaked.

Eek. I thought as much.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

smash wrote: »
    The minute I read the word 'machine' I got flashbacks of a video that I say years ago of someone using one of these to dispose of dead animals, including a horse... Almost puked

That's a mad video alright, yet weirdly fascinating. The one I saw was more of an incredibly cruel thing as the cat was clearly distressed, it was played off for lols too making it more disturbing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,213 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Googling? No. I did follow a couple of links to urbandictionary.com that were a bit too much information!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

I googled the case mentioned in the OP.

I haz ragrets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭honreal

A lad in college many moons ago say's "forget 2 girls one cup checkout 2 men one hammer" I naively googled this and it took a few minutes for the penny to drop..... im good with gore and the likes and im not easily put out by sick videos on the interwebs but this is on a different level. I know some of you will prob think ooh I will just have a little look but im telling you now don't even lower yourself. I was absolutely shocked at not only the video but the person who mentioned it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,992 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Two men one hammer is without doubt the worst thing I've ever watched. Stays with you for a long time and not something I'd recommend to anyone!

For those of you wondering, Two men one hammer is a brutal snuff movie.

Is it as bad as "man gets hit by train"?

http://www.b3ta.com/links/Man_gets_hit_by_a_Train

Watch at your peril.

Is it as bad as "man gets hit by train"?

http://www.b3ta.com/links/Man_gets_hit_by_a_Train

Watch at your peril.
    I still don't know how people ever found this funny.

I have often regretted googling something, eg a crime, I have heard about....you go to the Wiki page, and then start clicking links, and before you know it you are down in the depths of stories of human depravity and nastiness that stay with you longer than you would like :(

I'm particularly thinking of stories of abduction and torture. What the poor victims went through mentally before their captor eventually killed them just doesn't bear thinking about, and sometimes I feel I have desecrated their memories just by reading about their torment.

smash wrote: »
    For those of you wondering, Two men one hammer is a brutal snuff movie.

Is that the Russian guys and the homeless man?....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭honreal

DoozerT6 wrote: »
    Is that the Russian guys and the homeless man?....

yes - ****ing horrific stuff

Advertisement