Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thurles

Options
1303132333436»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

i see supervalue in the L N has installed parking ticket machines. planning on charging for parking. i dont see any provision to validate the ticket in the shop or a 30min grace period etc. i know they had huge problems with people parking all day there but surely this will effect business. i often nipped in there to get lunch bescause it was handy with a van or a trailer etc now its going to make that a less desirable place to go

• Registered Users Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

I take it you will validate the ticket at the till when you are paying

• Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

does it say that . most of the signs were covered when i was last in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

I haven't been there in a while. That what some supermarkets do though otherwise they are shooting themselves in the foot. When I lived in Cork anytime I went to aldi in the Elyness after work thats how the carkparknworked

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭mikep

Hi all

Does anyone know if the taxi situation in Thurles has improved??

We are thinking of heading out on Friday but am concerned about whether we will be able to get a taxi home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Oops!

Nope, you may book one tonight depending on where your based.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭cathy427

Anyone know the closing date for executive menswear? Or is it already closed?

The boys usually get few nice bits when visiting after Christmas but we didn't make it down to Thurles yet this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭mikep

There's a new restaurant opening where the Portuguese place in Baker St was..

Looking forward to trying it soon...

Advertisement