Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro 12 final round on TV

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,794 ✭✭✭b.gud

And all on free-to-air TV, with English-language commentary, and Nigel Owens to ref all six games.

Except the Ulster game which should be reffed by Lacey just to see awecs reaction :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,961 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

And all on free-to-air TV, with English-language commentary, and Nigel Owens to ref all six games.

I'd actually rather they were all on Sky. I like their rugby coverage.

And like b.gud said, Ulster has to reffed by Lacey (or Clancy).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,016 ✭✭✭Digifriendly

Don't forget if you watch Connacht vs Glasgow on BBC1 Scotland it should be in HD.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,794 ✭✭✭b.gud

Don't forget if you watch Connacht vs Glasgow on BBC1 Scotland it should be in HD.

TG4 is available in HD for UPC viewers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Rightwing

Fnal round is interesting.

I continue to have my doubts about connacht, and let's just say losing to the italians didn't ease them. I'll go for Glasgow in that one. Ulster are probably the best in the league on their day, they showed that with their demolition job on leinster, I'll back them to beat ospreys, but it won't be easy. Munster should be able to beat scarlets, but the scarlets will be fighting for that 4 th spot.

So a relatively good weekend for the provinces.

• Advertisement
Advertisement