Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Are Your Weekend Plans?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭Fox_In_Socks

To Sexytown and back again!

Na, sit on opposite sides of the room, in silence, on different devices probably

That's the job. With a sliding screen to mask each others breathing, as well. :pac:

That's the job. With a sliding screen to mask each others breathing, as well. :pac:

I like foxes. I like soxes. I like you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭Fox_In_Socks

I like foxes. I like soxes. I like you!

Only freaks don't like foxes. ;)

If only someone would give me a saucer of beer to lap up

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭dusty207

VJMC show in the National Exhibition Centre in Swords, have a bike in it, happy days :):):), then work Monday :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Oh I should have added in my op that I don't want to hear about any kind of fun and interesting plans and certainly no lovey dovey mushy crap.

Anyone who posts in such a manner will be banned.

:p

Had many, many wonderful plans for the weekend but because of a cold sore I'm lying on my bed watching Six Feet Under and contemplating ringing for a chipper delivery. Sad (ravaged) face.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

mud wrote: »
    Had many, many wonderful plans for the weekend but because of a cold sore I'm lying on my bed watching Six Feet Under and contemplating ringing for a chipper delivery. Sad (ravaged) face.

Wonderful plans are usually overrated and lead to eventual dissapointment... Chippers never do!

My own plans have increased in excitement. The pizza man is on his way.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,348 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Similar myself here.

Might even take an extreme walk on wild side & make some more tae.

When did I become an old man?

Where did I leave my slippers..

Aaaah the snooker just went off! .... Oh wait it's back on. Panic Is when you think your TV might have just died

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

Organise my music collection into alphabetical order then start on the books,book a flight to Vietnam and probably spend the rest of the weekend fishing..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭failinis

Going to work on my book tomorrow, and go to St Ives on Monday for May Day Festival.
    Or Padstow, but to be honest Ives is easier to reach.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

failinis wrote: »
    Going to work on my book tomorrow, and go to St Ives on Monday for May Day Festival.
    Or Padstow, but to be honest Ives is easier to reach.

Also, if you go to St Ives you might meet a man with seven wives. You'd hardly get the likes of that in Padstow. :pac:

Organise my music collection into alphabetical order then start on the books,book a flight to Vietnam and probably spend the rest of the weekend fishing..

Fishing eh???

Fishing eh???

It's good for the sole..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭failinis

maudgonner wrote: »
    Also, if you go to St Ives you might meet a man with seven wives. You'd hardly get the likes of that in Padstow. :pac:

:P My mind has been made up now! Trying to get someone to tag along with me, I keep ending up in fishing villages by myself with the locals saying "that accent not local".

I don't remember the Vietnam trip in High Fidelity. Maybe it was on the directors cut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

This boxing is boring

Akrasia wrote: »
    I don't remember the Vietnam trip in High Fidelity. Maybe it was on the directors cut

That reminds me...top 5 travel destinations...

mansize wrote: »
    This boxing is boring

Turn on the snooker... Unless you're putting things in boxes, in which case you should make a game out of it. Count how many things you can put into boxes in an hour and then try to beat that record

Get your own thread!!!!!!

Koala Lumpur has to be one of them

• Advertisement

Akrasia wrote: »
    Koala Lumpur has to be one of them

If you like furry lumpy things

Get your own thread!!!!!!

Can we not share.. :)

Think I'll go to bed watched the first 3 episodes of Angels in America last night

Can we not share.. :)

No!!!!!!!!!!

Crowd not happy

No!!!!!!!!!!

What if our weekend plans are to think about our top 5 travel destinations???

maudgonner wrote: »
    What if our weekend plans are to think about our top 5 travel destinations???

Em ya that's ok I 'spose.

Em ya that's ok I 'spose.

Cool. I'm not actually going to do that, but my weekend plan was to be an anarchist.

Break all the rules!!

ANARCHY!!!

I had hoped on being spontaneous this weekend. I was looking on booking.com. Then I looked at my bank balance. Then I thought feck it. Sure a night in the bed with my dark and dreary crime stories is as good as anything.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Ciderswigger

I'm heading into my tenth week with a cast on my leg and so far I've watched all of Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Orphan Black and Episodes. Usually the bank holiday Sunday means organising a night out on the town with friends but tomorrow will be just like any other night - pop some painkillers, watch Netflix and try not to eat every single thing in the house.

Advertisement