Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW36 Matchday Thread

Options
1232425262729»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Lemlin wrote: »
    We're on exactly the same points!

You are ahead on less transfers

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

You are ahead on less transfers

You've a bench boost though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Finished on 54 points which saw me rise 25k to 107k.

If I can crack the top 100k I'll be happy as it's highest I've ever been. The last nine gameweeks have seen me do fairly well.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Lemlin wrote: »
    You've a bench boost though.

I've at least an 8 pt hit to make it worthwhile . Nightmare of a chip I've found it it's costing me a load of points.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

siblers wrote: »
    I think the most important thing is to stick with your existing plan and don't go making drastic decisions based on what people are doing here, people on here will make transfers cause they are gambling/chasging where as you are in a slightly different situation.

The plan is done. It's precisely these drastic decisions I may have to consider 'cos i'm chasing too. Oh and a kudos to McGettigan who is 7th in the Ireland league and 3pts ahead of me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Only dropped to 24k. Very happy with that :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭mcgettigan16

Broke into the top 100 for the first time this season with a 59. Currently 95th overall. All chips used. Will wait til Friday at least to make transfers, Pelle is going for sure but haven't decided who his replacement will be yet. Have 3 Liverpool + Aguero so hoping both get knocked out of Europe!!

Advertisement