Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW36 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Bonus:

3 - Son & Hazard (27)
    1 - Kane (24)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Missed the afters in the tunnel. What happened? The red mist descended on quite a few there tonight.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

70 all out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

67(-8) after Kane's 6 today.

Deeney(c) paid off and I'm almost certainly going to be bringing in Hazard and captaining him. Should be around 19k after the update and need to take a risk to win a ML and/or get top 10k.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Finishing on 58 tonight :D hopefully another rise

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭blindpilot

60 on the button this week. Darlow and Mane giving most of my points. Delighted with that score. No one near me in my league this week. Points gained on the top man. Bench Boost to come next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

64 (-4) The Hazard goal and bps were a nice surprise and a big differential. Should move to within touching distance of the top 10k now which I wouldn't have thought possible a few months ago.

56 and projected position 104th
    Stage 1 of WC "successfully" completed and BBing with 13DGWers next week touch wood.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,185 ✭✭✭✭km79

projected rank of 8880

• Registered Users Posts: 48,185 ✭✭✭✭km79

ElTel wrote: »
    56 and projected position 104th
    Stage 1 of WC "successfully" completed and BBing with 13DGWers next week touch wood.

jeez could you win it out?????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,708 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

ElTel wrote:
    56 and projected position 104th Stage 1 of WC "successfully" completed and BBing with 13DGWers next week touch wood.

I finished on 50 so your through to the semi of the cup too.

Darlow with his 15 points on my bench is bugging me but tbh I never considered starting him over DDG.

I finished on 50 so your through to the semi of the cup too.

Darlow with his 15 points on my bench is bugging me but tbh I never considered starting him over DDG.

What a match! Chelsea looked like they would get thrashed.
    Only the Mignolet/Robles owners lucked out. Perhaps there's one in here that benched him for Darlow but there in a minority.
    My week hinged on late'injury time hauls.

km79 wrote: »
    jeez could you win it out?????

That's the plan. :cool:
    Will be seeking the assistance of you and all the other posters from Thursday night on.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,424 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I think the most important thing is to stick with your existing plan and don't go making drastic decisions based on what people are doing here, people on here will make transfers cause they are gambling/chasging where as you are in a slightly different situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,084 ✭✭✭✭CSF

siblers wrote: »
    I think the most important thing is to stick with your existing plan and don't go making drastic decisions based on what people are doing here, people on here will make transfers cause they are gambling/chasging where as you are in a slightly different situation.

Slightly? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Ranks updated.

64 (-4) moves me up 8.5k places to 14k. Rival had a shocker with just 27 points and now my lead over him is 76 which is pretty much unassailable. The push for the top 10k is now my main priority and very attainable if I don't screw up the DGW and have an acceptable last gameweek.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,351 ✭✭✭✭8-10

siblers wrote: »
    What if they get sent off after the full time whistle

That's what I was commenting on

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

51 all out, so a tiny fall from Saturday evening but still an overall rise, now sitting at 5.2k.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

66 (-4) all in. GW rank of 55k and moved up from 65k -> 40k. Cut the 45 point lead in my main money league to 25. Another punt needed this week to claw it back more. Gonna have to nail the captaincy shout!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,694 ✭✭✭✭dahat

OR rise to 114k from 164k or so, pleased and hopefully i can get inside 100k whuch in a poor season I'd have to be happy with. Pre Xmas was a disaster all round for me.

Have a 38pt lead in a cssh league with €360 to the winner but rival still has BB left, think I'm home unless some crazy **** happens.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,153 ✭✭✭Invincible

50 pts brings OR to 53k with AOA played, Darlow starting with news that Mignolet rested,still have TC and BB to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,362 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

dahat wrote: »
    OR rise to 114k from 164k or so, pleased and hopefully i can get inside 100k whuch in a poor season I'd have to be happy with. Pre Xmas was a disaster all round for me.

Have a 38pt lead in a cash league with €360 to the winner but rival still has BB left, think I'm home unless some crazy **** happens.

You should treasure such a cash league, precious precious gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

53 (-4)

After last night I dropped 10k to 47k but it's an 8k rise for the GW. Time to hatch one more master plan

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

40 pts and a drop to 4.3k. I was going to BB luckily I didnt as I wouldve also got 40 pts with my BB. Frustrating GW as Id no liverpool players didnt take any hits and was well set up on paper for a good week.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭LightsStillOn

55 gives me slight gains up to 144k. 104 points off the leader in my main league, 28 off second place. Still have TC in the bank though so if I get that right who knows what'll happen!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Disaster of a gw, 34 (-4) and my own doing.
    Was going to bring in Townsend for Alli, changed it to Antonio, bit of a 50/50 call, the extra game for Antonio decided it for me.
    The real mistake was about 5 minutes before the transfer deadline, deciding to bring Lukaku for a -4.
    Lesson finally learned is not to make last minute transfers, they have rarely, if ever, worked out in my favour.
    From being 23pts ahead in my main league to now being just 2pts ahead.
    Have a feeling I'll be looking for advice on here later on

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

3 times this season that Alli has not played and Spurs have drawn those 3 games.

Finished on 44(-4) another poor gw for a poor season. Around 184k overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,118 ✭✭✭COH

32 (-8) and a drop from 115k to 157k :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

40 pts and a drop to 4.3k. I was going to BB luckily I didnt as I wouldve also got 40 pts with my BB. Frustrating GW as Id no liverpool players didnt take any hits and was well set up on paper for a good week.

We're on exactly the same points!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Lemlin wrote: »
    We're on exactly the same points!

Awwwww... :)

Advertisement