Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food in Dublin 15

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

dickwod1 wrote: »
    Is anybody any wiser on what's going in here at the old Ravello's?

Romayo's has taken the building for their new chipper/diner, I was in it the other night ... very nice :)

Is there seating? Have they vacated their original chipper next door?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

Yeah, the "old" chipper is shut and the new chipper/diner is now next door with plenty of seating, There selling pizza's and have an ice cream bar etc, There's one third of the old Ravello's site boxed off for something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,499 ✭✭✭✭L1011

The stub of the Ravellos unit is up for rent as a coffee shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

L1011 wrote: »
    The stub of the Ravellos unit is up for rent as a coffee shop.
    Coffee shop would be nice to have. Closest coffee shop is Roselawn or Blanch village. Would like something close to grab a coffee or bite to eat. 
    Also can someone tell me did Romayos own Ravellos previously? I was never sure. I liked the Ravellos pizza (nice thin base, good toppings and not overly heavy like Dominos) and pasta but unsure if Romayos pizza will be similar standard.

Advertisement