Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pony buckles under weight of dentist...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

im not sure i would consider any injury that kept me out of work for 8 weeks to be minor.

Well then don't climb up on a ponies back. You won't fall off and you won't be off work injured

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

witness statements in court enjoy absolute privilege so they cannot counter-sue for defamation.

Then they should sue for anything, or do something to ensure this kind of crap doesn't happen again. You sit on the back of a horse, you will fall off at some stage. It's that simple. If that kind of "I got hurt, give me money" attitude is allowed into risk sports, it would destroy them.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

As per the article in the OP, this is an open case.
    The case continues before Mr Justice Raymond Fullam.

When this wraps up can you let me know and I'll re-open the thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement