Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pineapple on pizza

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

249 votes!
    People are certainly passionate on the subject- it's like abortion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

A ham and pineapple pizza is a thing of beauty. Two traditional ingredients that go well. Yes it technically shouldn't be on pizza because that's not authentic but it ****ING TASTES GOOD!

Funny the only times I eat pineapple is on ham and pineapple pizza and in juice form :p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,889 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I agree with Ruu.

Conifers taste better on pizza than pineapple.
    hmmmm

Pine nuts

• Registered Users Posts: 5,193 ✭✭✭Cleveland Hot Pocket

Yes of course
    What mad yoke doesnt like a good aul Hawaiian pizza?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭HensVassal

Robsweezie wrote: »
    I have it on every pizza, its juicy and sweet with a nice contrast to the savoury flavours. its widely condemned for some reason but I support it.

yes or no? vote away

Put a chunk of Del Monte into your glass of milk while you're at it. Revolting.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭HensVassal

Mesrine65 wrote: »
    The breakfast of champions after a belly full of ale the night before...

Behold the full fry-up pizza...

http://cdn.instructables.com/FDX/DJAM/GDNJ4CU7/FDXDJAMGDNJ4CU7.RECT2100.jpg

PS...I like pineapple on pizza :D

That is spectacular. The perfect culmination to Sunday morning sex before the walk of shame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Fruit on pizza is just wrong. The texture is horrible, just thinking about it makes me feel ill.

Tomatos and peppers are fruit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭Mongfinder General

Ask this guy what he thinks about pineapple on a pizza. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y0TxfwB3BWQ

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭runnerholic

NY pizza is nothing like an Italian pizza. Same as our Chinese food is westernised and completely different to the original thing.

You obviously haven't been to Lombardi's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

Pineapple on pizza is evil.... It's like country music...not enjoyed by normal people

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Cathy.C

Love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,193 ✭✭✭Cleveland Hot Pocket

Pineapple on pizza is evil.... It's like country music...not enjoyed by normal people
    What if I enjoy both?
    Does the evil cancel out the country music? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭trashcan

I'm in favour. Not every time, but nothing wrong with a ham and pineapple. Sweetcorn is also ok by me. Two things I wouldn't have are chicken (dunno why just doesn't fit in my view) and seafood of any description.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,324 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

The main thing I wouldn't put on a pizza is chicken!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

What if I enjoy both?
    Does the evil cancel out the country music? :pac:

Think I'd rather a Cleveland hot pocket to pineapple and country!

Advertisement