Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just when you thought the BBC couldn't stoop any lower

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Edward Hopper

I thought they'd done away with more of their sport coverage or bbc 4, now that would have been serious stooping, this, not so much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Thelomen Toblackai

Why is exactly do you think it's low or disrespectful to use CGI to change their appearance rather than blurring or doing a silhouette thing ?

Doesn't it all amount to the same thing ? I.e. them not being recognisable ?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

The Daily Mail attacking the BBC? There's a surprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭timthumbni

Who's forcing you to watch tv?

I worded it badly perhaps. What I meant to get across is why should I be forced to pay for a license to watch tv when most if not all the things I watch would not be connected to the BBC or their archaic enforced fee. I want to watch tv, just not the crap the BBC spew out.

Advertisement