Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW34 Match Day Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,250 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Same here, highest ever at 171

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭remoteboy

154 (-20). Last roll of the dice and it kinda worked out. Martial was a disaster. As was selling Kane. Bench boost only delivered 11 points but overall can't complain. First triple digit score ever. Hoping to break into top 250k. Won my FSA Championship H2H. Stuck in 18th one point from safety.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

165 (-4). Should be happy but I'm not. Only 18 from my bench. Martial a waste of a transfer. Crystal Palace equaliser last Sunday cost me a mountain of points and a player tonight in Gabriel. Going in to next week with doubts over at least 4 players. Meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

193 (-8) this gw couldn't have gone much better. Transfers worked out brilliantly especially Ozil to Sanchez ; )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

150 (-4)

Bad captain choice costs me again.

Onwards and upwards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

169, great week. Should secure top 10k finish

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭siblers

If that ****er Ozil hadn't of scored against West Ham, I'd have sold him, but he did and I figured a return to form was imminent. So many lost points that shouldn't have been lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

An utterly vile score of 112.

176 (-4) which gives me a 6 point lead in my money league. Nice turnaround from being about 60 points behind in January.

My only mistake this week, in hindsight, was captaining Rashford over Sanchez or Aguero. I overestimated United's ability to thump Villa. Lesson learned. Again.

Looking forward to building on my lead with captain Mane this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

176 (-4) which gives me a 6 point lead in my money league. Nice turnaround from being about 60 points behind in January.

My only mistake this week, in hindsight, was captaining Rashford over Sanchez or Aguero. I overestimated United's ability to thump Villa. Lesson learned. Again.

Looking forward to building on my lead with captain Mane this weekend.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

193 (-8) this gw couldn't have gone much better. Transfers worked out brilliantly especially Ozil to Sanchez ; )

early wildcard hero:D

FHFC wrote: »
    :)

Ha. I think Villa could lose by a record score, for this season. The Saints won't stop battering. It was United I misjudged and not Villa.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Ha. I think Villa could lose by a record score, for this season. The Saints won't stop battering. It was United I misjudged and not Villa.

Triple captain Pelle..dare I? :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,562 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

I"m such a failure,100 pts but still have WC for next week and TC for the next DGW. This season cant finish half quick enough, and i see people starting a page for euro fantasy game. AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

early wildcard hero:D

Lol, it's worked out well (eventually)

From feeling like packing it in in gw 28 and being 170, 130 and 130 behind in my main leagues to being roughly 20, 35 and 60 ahead in them after tonight.
    Hopefully will stay ahead in them for 4 more weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

Haven't got much of a chance to post on here recently, but it's 159 points from me with BB used! Happy enough with that considering the sluggish start of the week with so many of my players being rested.

Looks like I'll be heading from 4th to 2nd in my mini league as well which will be great to boast about tomorrow morning :D

siblers wrote: »
    Triple captain Pelle..dare I? :cool:

No. That'll be Carroll for his DGW if he proves to be first choice by then.

Hard to know which of Mane, Long or Pelle will fill their boots.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

Hard to know which of Mane, Long or Pelle will fill their boots.

Probably not Cedric anyway but as I always I refuse to discount him!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Almost a great end. Sanchez (C) show & Bellerin CS. Gabriel had to be benched to make my GW go full circle.

163 (-4).

About half a team to rearrange now. Will need some luck to try and hope continue going up the rankings.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

137 all in,Sanchez as Captain over Aguero had me worried but would have ended with only a 2 point difference,at least I still have TC and BB to use.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

zerks wrote: »
    137 all in,Sanchez as Captain over Aguero had me worried but would have ended with only a 2 point difference,at least I still have TC and BB to use.

1 point to be precise :)

Having both Tc and bb chips is a huge advantage at this stage.

Use them wisely :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Back on top of my mini league with a 24pt league, fragile but I'm confident.

Harry Kane is a massive differential for me and hopefully he can land a doinle figure score or at least outscore KDB. ..

OR haz jumped to 145k which has me pleased as it has been a tough season for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

185 (-4). I went for a walk to the beach to take it in and bask in the glory 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Rank of 2927. Top 3k baby! Got a 6k rise from my wildcard and bench boost.

Still have my TC so if I play it well could still make the top 1k. Do have a -8 for the weekend though and questions over Gabriel/Sakho starting.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

154 (-4). What started out so great last Sat became a bit of a damp squib in the end).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Dust settled. Tables updated.

190 (-4)
    GW rank of 296
    Up from 118k to inside 25k. This is my first end of week rank inside 100k this season. I was pushing 1m OR around the halfway stage. Was 426k 6 weeks ago.

35 clear at the top of the one pay league i thought I had a chance in, but now also back into money places in several others I'd stopped even checking ages ago. In striking distance of the leaders in a couple.

Would genuinely not have thought it possible (I know, you told me so iroced! :)) to get inside 25k by the end of the season never mind this week. Lets see what happens from here!

I've lamented never having that one good week when you nail it all season. This was that week.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Woooo! 178 (-4) . GW rank of 2.9k and overall rank increase from 65k to 17k.

After hitting that score one of my mates conceded the title race saying, 'paddy power was already paying out on my victory'

Amazing scores here this week, a lot of us inside the top 10k for this gw

FHFC wrote: »
    Dust settled. Tables updated.

190 (-4)
    GW rank of 296
    Up from 118k to inside 25k. This is my first end of week rank inside 100k this season. I was pushing 1m OR around the halfway stage. Was 426k 6 weeks ago.

35 clear at the top of the one pay league i thought I had a chance in, but now also back into money places in several others I'd stopped even checking ages ago. In striking distance of the leaders in a couple.

Would genuinely not have thought it possible (I know, you told me so iroced! :)) to get inside 25k by the end of the season never mind this week. Lets see what happens from here!

I've lamented never having that one good week when you nail it all season. This was that week.

Similar story but not as high, was at 1.6m on the halfway mark, inside 300k now. Would love to break 100k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

150 (-4) delighted with that as I'd no wildcard or BB. The two big guns alexis and kun stepped up to the plate big time this gw. Moved up to 4k in the OR and still have my BB to use. The majority on here have massive scores this week but this forum makes you feel it's not too good. If you got the score you got and didn't post here or weren't in the boards pay league you would be doing somersaults this morning. It wasn't a great week for me in the boards pay league but it was a great week in all other pay leagues as I'm sure it was for most of us.

Advertisement