Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW34 Match Day Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

7 more players today involved in the madness. Although not liking the look of that rumoured Liverpool team.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

We all knew the risks of picking Liverpool players. Teams still in a big competition with nothing else to play for are going to rotate big time, it's a no brainer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Has there been anything other than 'rumours' to suggest that Liverpool will play the reserves??

The 2CBs and Coutinho were rested last Sunday so hardly need another one?!

Klopp is on record 2 weeks ago saying that he wanted to see Ward play but it was unlikely he could play him this season.

Let's wait on the team before we have a meltdown - and I will have a meltdown if it's true, from an FPL and real life point of view (I'm a Liverpool fan)

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

Sanchez hattrick today and midweek to save my season...not too much to ask

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭Lights On

Lol at that Liverpool team if it's true, which going by all the leaked Pool teams this season it more than likely is. Sakho, Coutinho & Sturridge the 3 I have. 1 out of 3 ain't bad :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Confirmed #LFC starting XI to face @afcbournemouth: Ward, Randall, Toure, Lucas, Smith, Allen, Stewart, Ibe, Ojo, Firmino, Sturridge.
    Confirmed #LFC substitutes against @afcbournemouth: Mignolet, Milner, Coutinho, Sakho, Lallana, Origi, Flanagan.
    LEICESTER CITY: Schmeichel, Simpson, Huth, Morgan (c), Fuchs, Albrighton, Kante, Drinkwater, Mahrez, Okazaki, Vardy ⚒ #WHUFC #LEIWHU
    WEST HAM UNITED: Adrian, Antonio, Reid, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Obiang, Kouyate, Noble (c), Moses, Payet, Emenike ⚒ #WHUFC #LEIWHU
    WEST HAM UNITED SUBS: Randolph (GK), Byram, Tomkins, Collins, Lanzini, Valencia, Carroll ⚒ #WHUFC #LEIWHU
    Bournemouth XI: Boruc, Francis, Elphick, Cook, Daniels, Ritchie, Gosling, Surman, Stanislas, Gradel, King.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Confirmed Liverpool team:

Ward, Randall, Toure, Lucas, Smith, Allen, Stewart, Ibe, Ojo, Firmino, Sturridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Well then.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Is Milner on the bench even?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

You just have to laugh. Mig and Sakho here

• Advertisement

Lanzini and Milner bench for me, FML

WEST HAM UNITED: Adrian, Antonio, Reid, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Obiang, Kouyate, Noble (c), Moses, Payet, Emenike

No Carroll

So much for all the talk about Sakho being safe after getting the rest :pac:

Need a Sturridge hattrick to make up for the two missing players

Lanzini and Milner bench for me, FML

Lanzini, Coutinho, and Sakho hanging out on my bench.

Best bench boost ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

spock. wrote: »
    Confirmed Liverpool team:

Ward, Randall, Toure, Lucas, Smith, Allen, Stewart, Ibe, Ojo, Firmino, Sturridge.

No Moreno, but other players will be pissed off much more :eek:

My bro brought and captained Milner.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

That's just f**king ridiculous.

As a Liverpool fan I'm disgusted at that team

As an FPL player its killed my ML hopes. Went Milner and Mitrovic over Spacecraft and Sturridge!

The WC has killed my season.

Lanzini not playing either...

2c7f71d692bc64e60864.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Benimar wrote: »

As an FPL player its killed my ML hopes. Went Milner and Mitrovic over Spacecraft and Sturridge!

Ditto on the WC shout...

The one gameweek all season I play Sakho, Mignolet, Mitrovic. Second time owning Martial. Bloody joke

3 Liverpool for me - 1 starts, 1 benched, 1 not in squad.
    Come on Firmino!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Due to actually spending time planning, I'm most likely going to lose my main league this gameweek.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,654 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Klopp must have given Lovern extra time off to celebrate his goal.

At least Firminio and Sturridge are starting for me, could have been a lot worse.

Can't wait to see that Arsenal team later on... :o

Benimar wrote: »

It's a pathetic lineup from Klopp, they're 4 points with a game in hand behind 6th place and he completely changes the team bar 3 regulars in April. Can't believe I thought Milner was safe

I'd nearly bet on Gabriel not starting to complete the destruction.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,295 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Continue, lovren, mig and Lanzini in my team.

The mad thing is, I don't even really care anymore. Those lineups summarise this cluster f*ck of a season perfectly.

Lights On wrote: »
    Can't wait to see that Arsenal team later on... :o

Sanxchez not starting would be the funniest thing ever but Wenger has no reason to rest players.

It's a pathetic lineup from Klopp, they're 4 points with a game in hand behind 6th place and he completely changes the team bar 3 regulars in April. Can't believe I thought Milner was safe

It was a fair assumption on Milner. I broughtin Sakho and Mignolet in 33 wc so had to just risk Sakho and hope he started after seeing them go through in EL. But Mignolet, sure that's just awful awful luck. 1st choice keeper with a double and game in 35. He'll complement Robles perfectly:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Continue, lovren, mig and Lanzini in my team.

The mad thing is, I don't even really care anymore. Those lineups summarise this cluster f*ck of a season perfectly.

I feel your pain. V similar situation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

spock. wrote: »
    Sanxchez not starting would be the funniest thing ever but Wenger has no reason to rest players.

That's why it makes sense:D

I have Sanchez captained, but it is a disaster so far...

Antonio is my only super power in these early games...

Advertisement