Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gears of War 4

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭dealhunter1985

Hi all
    Does anyone know what trade in credit value gamestop would give for this game?
    Got it free with the console and its totally not my kind of game :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

CEX will give you €36 Store Credit and €25 Cash so GS will probably give you less

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭dealhunter1985

CEX will give you €36 Store Credit and €25 Cash so GS will probably give you less

ok.. thing with CEX is I dont get the credit up front though?
    You have to wait a while before getting paid?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

ok.. thing with CEX is I dont get the credit up front though? You have to wait a while before getting paid?

No, if you bring the game to them in a shop they'll print off a voucher to use there and then.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,958 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Hi all
    Does anyone know what trade in credit value gamestop would give for this game?
    Got it free with the console and its totally not my kind of game :)

You could stick it up in the Xbox Game Swap thread and someone might a game you'd prefer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

ok.. thing with CEX is I dont get the credit up front though?
    You have to wait a while before getting paid?

If you haven't traded anything into CEX before you'll need to sign up for a membership and bring ID.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,998 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

IF you are trading, best do it fast, Its been reduced to under the price CEX are paying by argos etc already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭randd1

Anyone know if they're going to be adding ribbons to offline?

It's just that my internet connection is so-so, usually reliable but any bad weather can be iffy, which in Ireland means frequently enough to be a problem.

Sometimes I just have to play offline. Would be nice to be able to unlock stuff as a reward for playing the game, as opposed to paying for xbox live.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

A mate of mine decided to Tbag the leader after he was shot in a game we played last night.

Warning, although it's a clip from GoW it is NSFW especially the sound.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Fractured%20Life/video/24806890

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭tkd93

Have to say shocked how cheap it is now only 25 in CEX, seems to be dropping in price even faster than Halo5 did.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

It's a very flawed game but it's great craic too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

I think this is the quickest I've ever seen a big AAA game drop in price. I got it for €28 a month ago. Not much more than a month after its release. Think I'll hold off on getting games the day they're released any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

I think this is the quickest I've ever seen a big AAA game drop in price. I got it for €28 a month ago. Not much more than a month after its release. Think I'll hold off on getting games the day they're released any more.

LOL. You forgot Call of Duty infinite warfare.

Advertisement