Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's a mistake you don't make twice?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

FortySeven wrote: »
    Sticking the dick in crazy.

yeah
    #Do not stick it in crazy
    although ....

They're the best kind
    pretty sure if it wasa rule i'd not be here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭FortySeven

They're the best kind

They are, but you learn not to do it twice.

(Most do anyways, I'm still working on the PhD)

three times?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Was in a hurry and drove off with my phone on the roof of my car today. Still fuming :(

so random and I wouldn believe it onl it happened to me TWICE.

Left the phone on the car. Drove into town. Still there when I got to town. Absolutely mad. Once on the roof. Once on the boot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,203 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Having a peanut allergy and playing Russian Roulette with a bag of Revels!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

I got brutally murdered and hacked to death by a homeless drifter. Boy was my face red afterwards :eek:

Won't be doing that again LOL :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Aongus Von Bismarck

The BMW 535D.

The mistake was the D. Horrific. 2015 was a less than enjoyable year for motoring.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Left the phone on the car. Drove into town. Still there when I got to town. Absolutely mad. Once on the roof. Once on the boot.

Some luck that!! Wish I could say the same. I saw the car behind me driving over mine, my heart sank when I realised what had happened.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭housetypeb

Once I

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

Not backing up my work in about six different places just in case.

That one time taught me well.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 boscabheag

Sitting on the oustside seat in mass, it's communion time and you suddenly realise you have a raging boner.... needless to say I didn't go to mass since that not so faithful day.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Píssing on an electric fence.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,520 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Booked a holiday to Torremolinos.
    Never again.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

boscabheag wrote: »
    Sitting on the oustside seat in mass, it's communion time and you suddenly realise you have a raging boner.... needless to say I didn't go to mass since that not so faithful day.

If you gave a good cermon, all is forgiven Father.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

(Most do anyways, I'm still working on the PhD)

you sir are correct ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭duchalla

Getting caught, As my old man used to say "sense bought is better than sense taught"

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭PLL

Do a favour for family members like this...

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057216196/1/#post90527023

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭con___manx1

I once went to the toilet after chopping red chillies. Nearly straight away my lad felt like it was on fire.
    I ran up to the shower and gave him a good wash down. I'll never make that mistake twice ; )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,056 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Posting in the Gangland Murders thread.

Will do it again, even though I know nawthing.

Freedom of speech, high-pitched screech,
    Owl ones looking, young ones .......,
    Hanlon's Corner, cattle market
    Stolen car, don't try to park it

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭conorhal

Hot, sweaty and swampy down below after two days camping at a festival without the hope of a shower?
    Ah sure the obvious solution is to stick a can of Lynx down your jox and give your junk a good blast......

Sweet. Suffering. Jesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,984 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Blowing my load over Liverpool losing in Europe before full time

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I used nail polish remover (acetone) once to take off my eye makeup. Thought I was going to go blind! Now I leave my eye makeup remover very far away from my nail polish remover...

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭holy guacamole

Tequila.

Invited myself back to the house of someone I didn't know. Puked on the carpeted floor of this person's quite lovely living-room. Decided to take a nap in the bed he shared with his clearly house-proud missus. Was discovered there a few hours later and kindly informed that my time in this house had come to an end. Emerged onto the street with no idea of where I was.

Stumbled blithely through town, in broad daylight, until I found a bus stop. Got on the bus. Had another little snoozey. Got driven to a place where I didn't live. Eventually came to my senses, got home, went to bed. Woke up a day later with what I thought was brain-damage. Three-day hangover.

No more tequila for me.

Generally (I saw generally because one guy annihilated his own testicles but survived - but therefore still qualifies) - a mistake you do not make twice in life is get noticed by the Darwin Awards Selection Committee.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,518 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

I once went to the toilet after chopping red chillies. Nearly straight away my lad felt like it was on fire.
    I ran up to the shower and gave him a good wash down. I'll never make that mistake twice ; )

Rubbed my eye after chopping chillis. Started hyperventilating cos I was afraid I was going to be blind.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭RWCNT

The BMW 535D.

The mistake was the D. Horrific. 2015 was a less than enjoyable year for motoring.

One of my friends is looking at getting one of those. What sort of problems did it give you?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,481 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

RWCNT wrote: »
    One of my friends is looking at getting one of those. What sort of problems did it give you?

I doubt he knows what the D stands for, other than Ross O'Carroll Kelly said so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭recipio

Was at a meeting once and ( in a group of four ) decided to introduce the woman to my left and man to my right. Was interrupted just in time by the woman to tell me they were married :eek: Never again.

Advertisement