Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIP David Gest

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,254 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Who's next? WHO'S NEXT?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

Celebrity Jungle is a guilty pleasure so i know him from that. He seemed like a real good sh!t. Down to earth and easy going.

All the best Dave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭deseil

Rip weird looking but seemed a nice guy. Im shocked he was only 62 tbh he looked way older.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭fineso.mom

Didn't like him until I watched him in I'm a celebrity. ..then I loved him. The crazy stuff he would tell people and with such a straight face. As another poster mentioned..vaginica semen, his maid I think she was😆

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Has to be said, that was bloody funny at the time especially the uncovering of Gest in the bed - "He's alive!"
    Anyways, RIP

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Cathy.C

fineso.mom wrote: »
    Didn't like him until I watched him in I'm a celebrity. ..then I loved him. The crazy stuff he would tell people and with such a straight face. As another poster mentioned..vaginica semen, his maid I think she was😆

Telling them he set up a charity called 'Chinese Girls with Herpes' was another and also how his best friend had a hotel in America for albinos (Albino Heights) which had special areas where they could play golf and bowling in the dark :P

Jason Donovan was in tears laughing at him while everyone else just looked bemused.

He was a legend and if there are any doubts on that, this should confirm it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

He was some man for the stories.

R.I.P

fineso.mom wrote: »

He couldn't help the straight face. It was the botox.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

He was great as the lion in the wizard of Oz

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 21,867 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Lloved him on Celebrity Jungle , the accidental mixup in CBB re "David's Dead" priceless. You'd listen to him telling stories , and yes some were so far fetched but hilarious , you'd wonder was there a strange reality in some of them.

Sad to hear this news today,

RIP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Birneybau wrote: »
    Who's next? WHO'S NEXT?!?!

Michael J Fox if reports about his declining health are anything to go by. 😯

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭MacauDragon

Nooooooo

Not David Guest.

First Estevan Gonlazes.
    Then Pete 'Detroit' Pzetek.
    Then Merle Haggard.
    Then that guy from the thing.
    Now David Guest.

Advertisement