Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Fight Night (Tampa) - Teixeira v Evans

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Stipe Miocic is a full time fire fighter and paramedic. Seen him working in plenty of embedded episodes.

Does this make him an amateur? He's potentially next in line for a shot at the HW title!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Teixeira via Decision
    Whelo79 wrote: »
    Stipe Miocic is a full time fire fighter and paramedic. Seen him working in plenty of embedded episodes.

Does this make him an amateur? He's potentially next in line for a shot at the HW title!!

He is fighting for the title,and hopefully box the ears off werdum.

Teixeira via Decision
    Dodson is an absolute Moron I really despise him after the crap hes constantly talking about mighty mouse after getting whooped twice still calling him a pussy,please god TJ destroys him in a rematch.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭weemcd

Teixeira via Submission
    Gamebred wrote: »
    Dodson is an absolute Moron I really despise him after the crap hes constantly talking about mighty mouse after getting whooped twice still calling him a pussy,please god TJ destroys him in a rematch.

Same, I have never been able to stand Dodson or his face. Heat in both hands tho, he can knock people out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭smilerf

Evans via Submission
    Think if they fought it would be a case of which **** do you hate the most

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,120 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

smilerf wrote: »
    Think if they fought it would be a case of which **** do you hate the most
    They already fought. Before Dodson turned into a cock

Evans via Submission
    Mellor wrote: »
    They already fought. Before Dodson turned into a cock
    ye true but tj was a right cock on tuf if I remember right

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭RedemptionZ

TJ was a sacrificial lamb for McGregors shtick though with the snake in the grass comment, a lot who would've been indifferent turned on him after that. I don't think he's that bad and fighters move camps all the time.

Want him to beat Dodson.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

I'd like to see him beat Dodson too. Don't hate the guy but don't particularly like him either but I admire his fighting style and he was probably right to leave TAM, he has really excelled under Duane Ludwig.

Teixeira via Decision
    Khabib on 24/24 is scandalous,yes hes been injured alright but you should be paying potential stars like him better.

• Advertisement

Khabib on 24/24 is scandalous,yes hes been injured alright but you should be paying potential stars like him better.

He's coming to the end of is deal, he was out for 2 years and he fought someone unknown. I'm sure he would have got a nice locker room bonus if he beat Ferguson and I'm sure his next deal will be much more lucrative.

I hope he still fights Ferguson, I'd like to see how he does against someone top level before walking into a title fight.

Teixeira via Decision
    Lukker- wrote: »
    He's coming to the end of is deal, he was out for 2 years and he fought someone unknown. I'm sure he would have got a nice locker room bonus if he beat Ferguson and I'm sure his next deal will be much more lucrative.

I hope he still fights Ferguson, I'd like to see how he does against someone top level before walking into a title fight.

Say he lost to Ferguson,24k earnings in 2 years is horrible,fight game aint all sunshine and rainbows as we all know.

Say he lost to Ferguson,24k earnings in 2 years is horrible,fight game aint all sunshine and rainbows as we all know.

True but he signed a contract.

He was out injured for 2 years, they were hardly going to give him a bigger contract in the mean time when he had to pull from multiple events. He'll get rewarded for his next contract. It doesn't seem to bother him either, he always says he doesn't fight for money, it's all about being the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Teixeira via Submission
    payouts

CgVk8P0UAAEU9Vn.jpg:large

TJ was a sacrificial lamb for McGregors shtick though with the snake in the grass comment, a lot who would've been indifferent turned on him after that. I don't think he's that bad and fighters move camps all the time.

Want him to beat Dodson.

I thought TJ was a cock on TUF, before McGregor was even in the UFC. Caraway was also a cock. Dodson was likable that season, but has turned into a cock due to losing to Mighty Mouse.

Evans via Submission
    Mellor wrote: »
    I thought TJ was a cock on TUF, before McGregor was even in the UFC. Caraway was also a cock. Dodson was likable that season, but has turned into a cock due to losing to Mighty Mouse.
    Ye I was talking about that one. Very arrogant going around like who but me

in relation to Rashad evans, post ryan bader, I made below comments in as to him being "past it" and too affected by injury and time out, long term. I was lambasted for it at the time.

"he'll get back in, be apprehensive, self doubting, overwhelmed and destroyed in superb fashion by a less injured beast!! sure if you didn't you'd go on forever.

there are exceptions but he's not one, even at 36!!"

Rusty cole would like to take tis opportunity to apologise to viewers, for being correct!!!

Khabib got nice lil reward for beating Horcher :O

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEbmuP5v92F/?taken-by=khabib_nurmagomedov

The perks of having the right friends in Russia

Advertisement