Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 34 Transfers - Undoing the mistakes in your WC panic team

Options
  • 09-04-2016 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭

Firmino > Coutinho looking likely going by everyone else's teams

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

Will be rolling without a pool midfielder and prob nobody at all from them if they come thru Europa
    Will either be Gabriel and smalling or Sahko and darmian depending on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭Lights On

Schmeichel out for an Arsenal keeper more than likely!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,483 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

GW34?
    Pah.
    Bench boost on, can't even be bothered to pick a formation.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

BENCH BOOST....

58090528_zpsk27bnn5w.jpg

Finally.

Honestly, the last time I was this patient was when herself said she wasn't ready...

km79 wrote: »
    Will be rolling without a pool midfielder and prob nobody at all from them if they come thru Europa
    Will either be Gabriel and smalling or Sahko and darmian depending on

Or Iwobi and United defender ........twud be a thing of beauty if CBJ starts tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

If west ham get knocked out of the cup I may do kane to Carroll to help fund a utd defender.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Looking at 34 and 35 closely. Seriously considering Vardy to Wellbeck in time for 34. Still need to work out another transfer to have me a full squad for 35.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,655 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Had plan and funds in place to do Bolasie to Coutinho/Firminio after GW 33 but given the uncertainty around Liverpools midfield I'm not so sure now...

Will wait and see how they line up against Stoke and Dortmund first.

Concerned as well about the apparent crapness of Gabriel but not a priority

• Registered Users Posts: 9,385 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Why are people hesitant about Firmino?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Daniels --> Sakho is a certainty

Will probably do Alli --> Iwobi for a hit giving me 13 DGWers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Activating Bench Boost and saving transfer for GW35 barring red cards or season ending injury to someone

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Totally sickened i used my BB early on the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Janmaat out, don't know what I was thinking. Bolasie also. May pretend I never wildcarded at all and take a -8.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,058 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Argh, Silva injured, due back on the 16th but do you risk him with a double gameweek?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Jagielka, Janmaat, Barkley, Bolasie to KDB, Darmian, Lanzini and Morgan. Sorted :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,385 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Janmaat out, don't know what I was thinking. Bolasie also. May pretend I never wildcarded at all and take a -8.
    Yeah, thinking the same

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Roonbox

dahat wrote: »

I just assumed everybody was gonna use the Triple Captain, including myself next week. Now you have all got me thinking about the BB instead....

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Did it pay off at the time?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭LostArt

Probably Bolasie out, Super Andros Townsend in

Dempsey wrote: »
    Did it pay off at the time?

Used it when I took a massive hit and I'm certain it did but id prefer it next Gameweek.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Roonbox

Will Silva be fit for next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Plan is Bolassie out and KDB in, I have the exact money for this. I planned on doing it this evening but KDB doesn't look like rising tonight. I'm tempted to risk it and see if anything more urgent happens tomorrow, at the same stage if there is an unexpected rise then I will have to mess the team up to get him in, Arghh!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I've Jagielka and want a defender to replace him with a double in 34 and a game in 35?

The rest of my defence is Cech, Robles, Darmian, Gabriel, Sakho and Ward.

2 ft with problems around Barkley.

I want KDB but would need to sell Barkley, Kane and Cresswell for Simpson, KDB and Martial.

It looks good but I'm not totally convinced. My main ML rivals have all gotten KDB and my hand could be forced to make the moves.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Lemlin wrote: »
    I've Jagielka and want a defender to replace him with a double in 34 and a game in 35?

Has to be another Liverpool defender. If he's out, I'm either going Lovren or Smalling

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Lemlin wrote: »

A Man City or WBA defender or a double up on Liverpool are your options (Newcastle as well but they're rubbish atm). Mangala has been starting the last few games and is priced at 5.3 but I don't know when Kompany will return. WBA options are Dawson or the cheaper Evans at 4.5. You could double up on Pool and go for Lovren or Moreno if you trust Klopp to remain with a settled back 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

2 ft with problems around Barkley.

I want KDB but would need to sell Barkley, Kane and Cresswell for Simpson, KDB and Martial.

It looks good but I'm not totally convinced. My main ML rivals have all gotten KDB and my hand could be forced to make the moves.

I had been kinda looking at something like this as my plan before today, but may need rid of Bolasie as well.

I may go for a punt on Mata or something at this stage. Who knows. Might as well take a load of players names and throw them up in the air as spend hours figuring it out.

FHFC wrote: »
    I had been kinda looking at something like this as my plan before today, but may need rid of Bolasie as well.

I may go for a punt on Mata or something at this stage. Who knows. Might as well take a load of players names and throw them up in the air as spend hours figuring it out.

Been looking at Nasri as well, Mata or Lingard maybe. I will be getting an attacker from Utd for sure.

Barkley to Nasri
    Kane to Martial

These will allow a swap back to Kane for GW35 without any hits.

Been looking at Nasri as well, Mata or Lingard maybe. I will be getting an attacker from Utd for sure.

Barkley to Nasri
    Kane to Martial

I'm liking this mata talk ;)
    I think he is 8.1
    Just a guess
    I didn't check during the week or anything

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Barkley to Nasri
    Kane to Martial

Those seem decent moves yeah. I kinda need a United def too somehow.

I'm also keeping and eye on Rooney himself. If he gets 45 plus v WHU might be an ultimate punt.

Advertisement