Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty 2016 : Infinite Warfare | Rumours & News

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

Hi I got this for PC and cant play a game of Zombies in Space, just keeps saying Looking for 3 more players.. left it for half an hour and no luck is anyone else having a similar problem? Online multiplayer seems to be working grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭finglashoop

€66.99 in Argos today!

Digital version for sharing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 monsterhunter

Digital version for sharing.

Answered your original question - You're welcome! :-)

(Think the lowest digital only version is/was €69.99).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Answered your original question - You're welcome! :-)

(Think the lowest digital only version is/was €69.99).

Ah i know yeah.i wasnr clear in first question They knocked it down to 67.49 on the xbox store. Massive savings. Ill wait

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Re people still enjoying this? Considering picking it up soon!

Thoughts on MW Remaster?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Thoughts on MW Remaster?

Remastered is good but it's not the exact same game as of old. They've messed with the damage system, all guns can drop ya very quickly and don't appear to be much different. Apart from that complain, it's nice to play it again. Can't speak for IW as I've literally not touched it!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,410 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

The damage system is exactly the same, connections have gotten better.

AdamD wrote: »
    The damage system is exactly the same, connections have gotten better.

Well all the guns seem to be ridiculously op at the moment, jesus even the scorpion drops people now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

Thoughts on MW Remaster?

I have about 26 hours played on MWR. Never played the original but enjoying this. took a bit for me to get used to quick ttk and some stuff does my head in like martyrdom. Try playing dom on shipment and every one on the other team has martyrdom :mad::mad::mad:

At first I also found the killstreaks hard to deal with as 7 kills for a chopper is easy enough but I have a class with rpg and that gets rid of them quick enough.

Still get onto it most nights all though I got TF2 this week so haven't played since the weekend.

I have about 3 hours played on IW and just dont enjoy it. if it was a choice between IW and TF2 I'd pick TF2 over it any day. IW for some reason just makes me rage like no other game I've played.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

The 6 extra maps for Modern Warfare remastered will be out on Tuesday

• Advertisement

max life wrote: »

PIPELINE!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

That's great about the other 6 maps comin. That said I've kinda migrated to infinite warfare and really enjoying it I must admit.

Level 24 and no sign of stopping.

Except when the ****ing servers are playing silly buggers like tonight. ****ing infuriated I am.

And as for constant, nearly every ****ing day updates. Come on!!

But yeah enjoyable game when I get to play it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Anyone know when/how its possible to play the new CoD Modern Warfare remastered maps? Googled it and articles say they're available today but nothing else (Download them on PS Store or in the game?, time theyre available)

I went online and didnt see them on the PS Store or get a prompt when in the game

Anyone know when/how its possible to play the new CoD Modern Warfare remastered maps? Googled it and articles say they're available today but nothing else (Download them on PS Store or in the game?, time theyre available)

I went online and didnt see them on the PS Store or get a prompt when in the game

Check again around 5/6pm, could be released on American time. It's the usual for Overwatch as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,376 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Activision are giving five free days to try out the game from Thursday til Tuesday on PS4 and XB1.

All three modes are available in some degree: the campaign's first two missions, multiplayer with a level cap of 15, and Zombies in Spaceland with a level cap of 3.

Good for anyone (like me) who fancies trying it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I am really enjoying the new maps. I had 2 games there and it's great to play the maps which I really enjoyed in the original

• Registered Users Posts: 13,523 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

Theories of supply drops coming to MWR! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I am really enjoying the new maps. I had 2 games there and it's great to play the maps which I really enjoyed in the original

Its slow to download for me :mad:

Still havent got them yet!

Wtf is this sh1t

sryanbruen wrote: »
    Theories of supply drops coming to MWR! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yep you are right

• Advertisement

heroics wrote: »
    Wtf is this sh1t

SUPPLY DROPS. I just literally said it above.

sryanbruen wrote: »
    SUPPLY DROPS. I just literally said it above.

Aa ahh but you said theories 😠I was confirming it unfortunately 😟

Aa ahh but you said theories 😠I was confirming it unfortunately 😟

WHY DO THEY HAVE TO DO THIS!!!? :mad::mad::mad::mad::(. MWR was perfect and now it's ruined.

Idiots ruining a great game. Who the fock thinks its a good idea to paint guns pink, put cartoons on them and choose outfits for your soldier in a FPS....desperate!

Idiots ruining a great game. Who the fock thinks its a good idea to paint guns pink, put cartoons on them and choose outfits for your soldier in a FPS....desperate!

Yep on the cod forums today though and youtube comments there are a good few people saying they like all the cosmetic stuff.

Who actually believes there will be no additional weapons added though?

Yep on the cod forums today though and youtube comments there are a good few people saying they like all the cosmetic stuff.

Who actually believes there will be no additional weapons added though?

Oh there will be, even some weapons like the Galil were found in the files of MWR on PC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭SkinnyBuddha

on the positive side at least it's only cosmetic sh1te for the moment

on the positive side at least it's only cosmetic sh1te for the moment

That's still not positive :mad::(, I want MW to stay the way it was.

Anybody playing mwr find it laggier (is that even a word) since the patch? I have about 40 hours played and tried to play tonight to try out the new maps and seemed to lose gun fights that I should have been winning. Full mag of pistol and no hit markers even. Didn't have these issues before. Really struggled to go positive. Had to use m16 or mp5

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭SkinnyBuddha

Anybody playing mwr find it laggier (is that even a word) since the patch? I have about 40 hours played and tried to play tonight to try out the new maps and seemed to lose gun fights that I should have been winning. Full mag of pistol and no hit markers even. Didn't have these issues before. Really struggled to go positive. Had to use m16 or mp5
    My son had mentioned it in passing...thought he was just moaning or maybe I'd caught him after a rage quit:)

Advertisement