Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portugal or Spain

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Joeyjoejoe43

Algarvepackage.com . Although to be fair we were told last year that prices were going up 20% and they certainly did . The general consensus from all is that its Still great value this year though

Great stuff!! Thanks a lot.. Great steer... I can see a great deal on Pinhal/Laguna/Millennium for our dates in April for €200 which is a great price. That would hardly cover buggys would it? Also, have you played this trio and would you recommend? Hoping to not have to stretch beyond €300 PP for 3 rounds.. Thanks a mil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

I've played all 3 but to be fair it boils down to the average handicap of the group. Millenium to me would be a mid to low the other 2 more lenient.
    They're almost all 50 quid a buggy on site there now.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Putt it there

Great stuff!! Thanks a lot.. Great steer... I can see a great deal on Pinhal/Laguna/Millennium for our dates in April for €200 which is a great price. That would hardly cover buggys would it? Also, have you played this trio and would you recommend? Hoping to not have to stretch beyond €300 PP for 3 rounds.. Thanks a mil

Doubt it covers buggies , usually €40 a round (split between 2) . I’ve played all 3 a few times at this stage - absolutely love pinhal , like the other two also - millennium has a great front 9 and Laguna has a lash of water - you’ll enjoy them no doubt about it. We’re there in April again this year - weather is usually perfect for a game

Advertisement