Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

raids in Waterford

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,116 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Insane alright, at the grave itself is crazy, even for travellers you would have thought!

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Digital Society

Must be so easy to fiddle the books in a barbers in fairness. 3 for me 1 for the taxman, 5 for me 1 for the taxman.

Also this nonsense about "Hes a friend that couldn't possibly do anything wrong" lol at that.

No smoke without fire as they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,116 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Must be so easy to fiddle the books in a barbers in fairness. 3 for me 1 for the taxman, 5 for me 1 for the taxman.

Also this nonsense about "Hes a friend that couldn't possibly do anything wrong" lol at that.

No smoke without fire as they say.

I'll address the pile of horse manure here briefly.

Nobody said anything like hes a friend that couldnt possibly do anything wrong in this thread, the closest thing to it would be my comment, and considering the guy in question was not, and never has been raided or implicated in any wrong doing whatsoever you might want to take care what mud you sling, boards can be liable for slander/libel. Hardly a road you want to go down.

Tarring everyone with the same brush due to ethnicity or whatever is veering right into that xenophobic/racist/moronic region that I am sure you probably don't want to go either. Lets pretend you think all barbers/hairdressers are operating illegally as it is probably marginally better for you, probably.

Oh, and there is plenty of cases where there has been smoke without fire, and mud thrown which has been unwarranted, ignorance is rampant in society as I am sure you are aware. Though since there has been no smoke, let alone fire in this case I would again urge you to be careful with what baseless accusations you throw around.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

Advertisement