Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards WORST WWE Champion Tournament

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Roman Reigns Bubba, 5:15 says I just Brogue Kicked your arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Reigns for me and tbh it's not really his fault. The booking has been terrible, storylines terrible. They've done everything wrong with him

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

I gotta go with Kane. I think Reigns was never a great champion, but at least he was put out there and there was a story. Kane held the belt for less than 24 hours and it made no sense, and afterwards I don't think Kane ever recovered, at least Roman still has time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Reigns. How many failed pushes until the WWE grasp he will never be the man.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Reigns. 5.15 is unforgivable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,084 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Bump!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,989 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

There's going to be a Reigns heel turn at Mania.

He'll be the new face of the authority. The crowd will boo him and everything will be fine, just let him cut some short cocky promos and look like a smug git.

Kane has to go through this round.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Voting based on a theoretical in the future doesn't make much sense.

The first man to reach 7 votes makes it to the final! Let's do this!

Rey Mysterio

tumblr_n28jwmUttq1rfw7flo1_400.gif

vs.

Roman Reigns

roman-reigns-fall-o.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Roman, all day ever day. He did more damage than Reys reign, which was more insignificant than anything

• Advertisement

Have stuck with Ron Ron throughout, but this time, I'm picking Reigns.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Rey. It's really not Roman's fault he's looked on so badly, more down to terrible booking decisions. Rey I can honestly say never entertained me in WWE, much less his token 2 hr title reign.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Mysterio.

Pure token reign.

Im going to go with roman as they just haven't learned there lesson on him and he doesn't seem to be able to handle the bad crowd reactions like cena. I do hate token reigns but roman beats rey in this one.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Roman. When it's down to pointless reign, or actively damaging reign, damaging is always going to take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,754 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Venom wrote: »
    Reigns. How many failed pushes until the WWE grasp he will never be the man.

latest?cb=20140210013246

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Ron Mysterious. A sh*te World Heavyweight Champion and somehow an even worse WWE Champion. His "reign" was disputed and lasted about an hour and a bit.

It can only be Reigns. The worst accusation you could throw at Rey's reign was that it was short, meaningless and didn't get a push.

However Reigns' was also short and meaningless despite getting the biggest push I can remember in my time watching WWE.

They had him pegged to be champion this time last year, he's held it twice, been pushed to the moon and in neither of the 2 markings were they able to have 1 PPV defence of the title. Instead they had to have him cashed in on and a Royal Rumble match, because they just can't get a Reigns feud over.

For the Sheamus feud alone it's gotta be Reigns.

Reigns. The people know what they want and he sure aint it.

Rey's title run may have been short but I'd watch him any day over Roman.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Roman Reigns. He defeated Dean Ambrose to win his first championship. Talk about not thinking things through. Then he had to do a Superman Punch on Vince to try get over. Jesus.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I didn't originally think he'd win this thing and in the future maybe after a heel turn etc he will be thought of better in such a competition but It has to be Reigns.

Reys was short but Reigns has had two terrible runs as champ that nobody wanted to see, both of which were short and actually did damage to the product because if they had tried to push almost anyone in his place it probably would have worked a whole lot better.

Believe that

Roman makes his way to the showcase of the mortals, the dust at the bottom, the finals of worst! But who will he face?

Andre the Giant

giphy.gif

vs

[IMG][/img]Yokozuna

200w.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Yokozuna wasn't final worthy bad imo, the 2nd Yoko title reign that only lasted till Hogan ruined that Mania was terrible but his first run was alright.

Andre on the other hand never defended his title which he won with the help of an evil twin ref and sold it to Dibiase who was then stripped of it with his reign considered voided. So Andre gets my vote

Got to be Andre for me

André. Both had fairly bad, and brief, reigns but André's was worse and had loads of weird pointless junk attached to it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Andre, although gauging opinion here this match is redundant.

It was always going to be a Reigns vs Andre final IMO unless they met earlier. Andre wins for the reasons that have been mentioned in every round to date.

Yokozuna gets my vote.

Andre's matches were awful due to his body failing but the guy had presence and his non ring work was fun to watch unlike Yokozuna's.

Yokozuna was never believable as a champ and was nothing more than a glorified jobber imho.

Andre.

Made the title seem worthless by selling it immediately

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Andre was criminally bad In the ring. So Bad's he gets my vote on that alone, never mind the dud reign.

Advertisement