Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIP - Brian Ellis.

Options
  • 17-03-2016 10:20pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭

It is with great sadness that i announce the passing of Brian Ellis.

Brian was a long time member of the MNSCI, but he was so much more than a member. He was an RO and a tireless advocate for shooting sports. He was quick to help and quicker with a story. His knowledge was extensive and he was respected and liked by all that knew him.

I am privileged to say that i was a friend of Brian. I shared many a day on the range talking with him, shooting with him, having the craic with him, and debating with him. He had enough experiences to fill three lives.

The sport of shooting will be lesser for his loss.

Our condolences go out to Brian's family at this sad time.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

RIP Brian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Rimfire Shooter

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭freddieot

RIP Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 7,033 ✭✭✭clivej

A friend and with a mind of information on all things
    RIP Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

RIP Brian lovely man and the reason I was late home many a time,Twas lovely talking to you Brian...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Sikamick

Sorry to hear this, a lovely man. RIP.

Advertisement