Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find girly lesbians please??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Patricia2012

No more suggestions???

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Herewearenow

To be fair you've got a few suggestions there OP.....it's not like there's one particular place where all the "femme" girls congregate 😂 ....you probably just have to put yourself out there more and see what happens! Good luck! 👍🏻😊

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 418 ✭✭jack923

No more suggestions???

Go to England, that's where all homosexuals tend to congregate

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

jack923 wrote: »
    Go to England, that's where all homosexuals tend to congregate

??

• Registered Users Posts: 40,927 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Can we stick to giving the OP helpful advice

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Hi OP, if you live near Dublin, I would suggest you calling into the Front Lounge in Parliament Street on Friday and especially Saturday nights for a drink. The front (lower) half of the bar does particularly seem to see women congregate on those nights. I can't guarantee they are all lesbian but many are, including some of my very femme and very gorgeous lady friends.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Patricia2012

Thank you all... i do agree with most of you.
    Yeah, London seem to be better than here...
    and also, lol, sure, there is no place where ONLY femme congregates.
    Mabybe they are all around and closer than i imagine.
    But its not easy approaching a woman if you dont know whether she likes a girl or not. I cant be so direct asking...

Thank you all

• Registered Users Posts: 40,927 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Hi OP the groups I suggested would be a good start.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement