Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ace Attorney 6

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭gryfothegreat

just watched the last episode of the justice for all arc in the anime, and they teased that the anime series isnt over yet!! if they do trials and tribulations for series 2 i will be beyond words of excitement!!

Really? From the discussion online and the tweets Takumi made I was under the impression that we weren't getting a new season.

I do hope we do, though. Twenty-four episodes split over two seasons (maybe summer/winter?) would help fix their pacing problems, and all the QUALITY might be fixed if they got a bigger budget. I don't know how they'd deal with Psyche Locks though, I was very disappointed when they left them out :( I really liked how this artist did it. I love her Ace Attorney fanart in general though!

I would also be really happy with a Rise from the Ashes OVA, solely for Damon Gant.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Some walk-through are saying its case 2 and case 3, anyway, The Rite of Turnabout
    I lost so much time figuring out how to point out the lanterns a second time, walk-through were very confusing, finally on cross examination.
    Anyone else think the vision of the mask coming close was really creepy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Really? From the discussion online and the tweets Takumi made I was under the impression that we weren't getting a new season.

I do hope we do, though. Twenty-four episodes split over two seasons (maybe summer/winter?) would help fix their pacing problems, and all the QUALITY might be fixed if they got a bigger budget. I don't know how they'd deal with Psyche Locks though, I was very disappointed when they left them out :( I really liked how this artist did it. I love her Ace Attorney fanart in general though!

I would also be really happy with a Rise from the Ashes OVA, solely for Damon Gant.

I really think they left the ending as hint that its not over, but there hasnt been a mention of anything yet. Still i hoping real bad that they at least finish the trilogy. that would be epic if they did a 24 episode T&T, im drooling at the thought!, they did a psyche locks scene only Once and it wasnt phoenix using a magatama or anything they just threw in a scene when the big bad of the last case of justice for all lies, it must have been confusing for people who had never played the games before, like out of nowhere psylock and the episode ended and was never expanded upon ever again.
    A rise from the ashed OVA would be amazing, that is one of my most favourite cases in all the series.

Some walk-through are saying its case 2 and case 3, anyway, The Rite of Turnabout
    I lost so much time figuring out how to point out the lanterns a second time, walk-through were very confusing, finally on cross examination.
    Anyone else think the vision of the mask coming close was really creepy?

Yeah i spent wayyy to long looking for that contradiction, didnt help that i had a couple of beers in me while i was looking for it.

Actually, I only realised this now but Athena's objection theme is so much better in SoJ. I hated it in DD, I felt like it was very boring, but I love it in this game!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Wobbuffet

I've finished the game in the last week and I'm planning to get the DLC case when it comes out in the next day or so. I really enjoyed it.

As someone who has been playing Ace Attorney from the beginning I was shocked when I got to Case 5 and discovered
    "little Pearls" is now 18. An adult! I feel old. :o

It’s a blast from the past! Solve a time-traveling murder mystery with the Turnabout Time Traveler DLC for Spirit of Justice, available now! http://bit.ly/2dnrkXz
    Sorin is husbando material lol jkjk

Sorin is husbando material lol jkjk

forgot this was out today!, im nearly finished case 5, so im glad theres another full case to play. ive no time to play during the week these days, im in a final year in college, really looking forward to tomorrow night and relaxin with my beloved spirit of justice again.

Finally finished case 5 today. No wonder they barely use any 'To Be Continued's in the rest of the game, they were all in this case :P

It was a great ending to the game, I would have enjoyed it more if I hadn't been spoilered to all hell.

I'm too lazy to spoiler tag so I'm just going to be vague :D I called the last Divination Séance well in advance too so I enjoyed that, and it was great to see Apollo go up against that person on the first day of trial. I'm happy with how the game ended and how Apollo's arc concluded, despite all the retconning he got. I have high hopes for the next game (which will hopefully be more Athena-centric, we barely saw her this time around) and I'm looking forward to playing the DLC case and getting to investigate alongside Maya again.

Just finished The Rite of Turnabout
    I thought pregnant Imee would get killed or sentences to death and Rayfa would be like a rebel sympathizer then. It was so sad seeing her say goodbye to her husband I thought it was how it would go like, glad she got out and most of all - my waifu Maya is safe.

• Advertisement

Just finished The Rite of Turnabout
    most of all - my waifu Maya is safe.

:D at the above.
    i really liked the investigation with rayfa i hope there's more development further on in the game that she becomes more likeable/

:D at the above.
    i really liked the investigation with rayfa i hope there's more development further on in the game that she becomes more likeable/
    Same here
    I'm sick of her tude and the gallery's rude. What's with all the flashbacks? Couldn't the character just think about it?

What?
    "Capcom announced that Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney is getting a smartphone release for Android and iPhone this winter for the west."
    http://www.siliconera.com/2016/10/12/apollo-justice-ace-attorney-release-smartphone-winter/

What?
    "Capcom announced that Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney is getting a smartphone release for Android and iPhone this winter for the west."
    http://www.siliconera.com/2016/10/12/apollo-justice-ace-attorney-release-smartphone-winter/

I was expecting an announcement today - today's the 15th anniversary of the first game's Japanese release - but I'm surprised that they're announcing an Android port of AJ when the trilogy and DD are iOS exclusive. Hopefully we'll get a 3DS port within the next year.

I wonder is it due to Apollos popularity the last year or so that they decided to port it. Good news anyway, maybe an official port of aai2 might come sometime.

I'm surprised ots not on the 3DS store instead, better than nothing maybe testing the waters?

Looking at the screenshots it's much better quality than the trilogy port. Hopefully Phoenix gets a HD sprite too - I have a lot of issues with AJ and one of them is how off his trilogy sprite looked in comparison to Klavier's in Turnabout Succession.

I'm also really looking forward to any dev blogs we may get; I've always been interested in AJ's development since Takumi wasn't particularly interested in actually making the game.

The episode after The Rite of Turnabout
    with the soba restaurant, is that filler or worth sticking with? I just started but I'm a bit meh, if it's filler it would be a good time to actually start my horrowthon.

It's filler, but it's fun filler and it's very short - there's only one day of trial. Up to you though.

as far as cases go, its alright, some good moments with assistant and lawyer, everybodys different tho.

• Advertisement

Finallly finished it last nite, what a game, imo the best entry into the series since the trillogy. Might save the dlc as a treat for another time.

I went back to it on my bus trip home from Cork last weekend. Finished Turnabout Storyteller yesterday, it was really interesting.
    I've just started the next trial - whaaat!?
    Against Phoenix, I was like OMG and then bring it on! Ashton is a ****

Finished chapter 5 part 1
    Phoenix being forced to defend was good, wasn't expecting Sarge to look like that, good choice, manly lady tears for her standing up.
    I'm on the next part, defending Apollo's dad. I actually thought it was her aunt Morgan that got out of jail holding Maya hostage

It's a really long chapter but really good.
    I genuinely felt sorry for Rayfa when she asked if sleeping in her dads bed meant she could see him one more time.

I've just finished the last chapter, mostly feel the same as gryfothegreat. I dunno if it was actual spoilers or that they hinted a bit much. Still a lot of shock parts I couldn't call.
    I'd love more Athena, I like the therapy sessions and I'd like another mechanic like the seance thing in the next game.
    Story wise I don't know where they'll go.
    I'm so sad about Dhurke I thought he was a fantastic character. I'd thought they'd channel him again to tell him about the trial and talk to Rayfa.
    I'm sad too Apollo wanted to stay.

Has anyone played the DLC? I didn't play the DLC for the last game either.
    It was a great ending to the game, I would have enjoyed it more if I hadn't been spoilered to all hell.

I'm happy with how the game ended and how Apollo's arc concluded, despite all the retconning he got. I have high hopes for the next game (which will hopefully be more Athena-centric, we barely saw her this time around) and I'm looking forward to playing the DLC case and getting to investigate alongside Maya again.

Advertisement